Getting a Myanmar or Indonesian mad?

SMum12

Hi, care to share if i should get a myanmar or indonesian for to help out in hsehold stuff, bb care and one 3yo kid. I heard both communication of english is very little. Any experience with myanmar maid as their salary seems b lowest?

SMum12

Im thinking of myanmar maid to try out as their salary cheapest, as compare to others. In fact now all maids are very ex. But no choice i need someone help me out when baby is out.. Heard lots of stories abt communication prob with myanmar maid, hopefully i can get a gd one.

bluetooth

Planning to try out myanmar maid... Interviewed fresh indo maid is more demanding. Myanmar maid is simple, no request.

patsie

4 Myanmar maid can try using those Myanmar English dictionary

When my newly employed maid came she had dat wif her So I find dat it was quite useful

However I had 2 send her back 2 agency after 3 wks cos she didn't like cooking She wld find excuses doing other chores N since I needed someone who can cook n clean Had no choice but 2 send her back

But I have 2 say... She really can clean... My parents commented dat she managed 2 clean their toilets 2 as gd as new (parents have live their 4 more den 20 yrs)

So when I brought her back 2 agency I told them dat she wld b gd 4 those families who doesn't require her 2 cook But household chores such as cleaning n ironing.... Excellent

tinklestar

personally, its really luck. I tried all the nationalities. I had a good Myanmar maid but she came up with demands after less than a year. And a really bad Myanmar maid (cannot cook properly, cannot clean properly, frequently forget daily work and how to do, break my things, tell me she needs things - at my expense etc).

Initially hardworking transferred indonesia but cannot clean properly and attitude grew worse before a year (baby stuff grew mould which was weird because when I was doing the cleaning, that never happened and lots of ants, cockroaches).

Filipino idea of good employer is to carry baby all day long, machine hers and baby clothes and bring her out for dinner or she cook her meals only. Same day I gave her list of chores, wanted to transfer.