Give your child the winning edge to excel academically

Remarkable years of coaching experience with proven track records....

Like a candle that consumes itself to light the way for others, let me guide your child to excel academiacally. Mr. Reo, a caring, reliable, committed & responsible teacher who first understands the needs of a child and then cater his coaching to suit the child. With constant encouragement and a little "pushing', together with student's self-determination, correct attitudes and hard work & effort....... contribute to academic success.

About me:

In my 30's and graduated from Curtin University Of Technology (Australia) with a degree in Commerce. Prior to my University education, I graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with a diploma in Business Studies.

I provide long-term commitment private home coaching from primary 1-6 (English/Maths/Science/Chinese) and secondary 1-2(English/Maths/Science). I have years of coaching experience with exceptional proven-track record & testimonials from both parents & students. I am patient, caring and responsible but at the same time, strict and firm with students. I consider myself a result-oriented and high achiever teacher. I am genuine to help students to improve and do well. I will train students to have a thinking mind (I do not believe in spoon-feeding), to be independent and possess correct attitudes (Correct attitudes are deemed necessary to excel academically). I am able to mingle well with students. A counselor and advisor to most students too. Occasionally, I will organise educational excursion and outing for students. I am familiar with the new education system and syllabus.
My teaching methods are catered to different level of students and requirements. Topic by topic teaching and revision. Routine tests given after every chapter taught. Examination papers given to prepare students for CA1, SA1, CA2 & SA2 for primary, mid-year and final-year for secondary. I have experience with ADD, ADHD and dyslexia students.

Students showing improvement in their studies and passing examinations with flying colours are my biggest accomplishment and pride in all these years of teaching. Teaching is my passion and making sure my students do well is part of my responsibility and a challenge I gladly take on. Private home teaching is becoming part of my Life and career.

Two breaking news but very happy ones to share.

A P4 student of mine from SJIJ has finally passed his Maths (64 marks)! After years of failing, he has made it. To many, 64 marks is nothing fantastic but to a child who constantly fails, it is a big deal. This will not only boost up his confidence in tackling Maths but also, elevate his interest in the subject itself. (English 71 & Science 72)

Also congrats to another P3 student from RV Primary for achieving a rather satisfactory results for his English 82 and Science 71.

I must admit, it's not easy to coach both boys. Their behaviourial issues, overly engrossed to games and TV which have negative impact on their attention span and focus in their studies. They require constant "talking", "correcting" and "motivating" in addition to a lot of patience in handling them. I'm honestly glad that all the hard work has paid off and their good results are the best gift to me. Im truly proud of their achievements. Lastly, am thankful to their parents and grandma who have been very supportive, appreciative and have trust in my experience and expertise, which contributed an important part in me coaching the boys.

** For those who have contacted me or going to contact me, if you are a tutor, teacher, from tuition centre or agency, please do not pretend to be an interested party who is interested in engaging my professional service. Please come clean. Thank you and appreciated.

*** For genuine parent/s, you can visit my blog Reo for more info about me, my experience, expertise and track records.

A good teacher/tutor teaches from the heart.