giving birth before due date

mspinkpooh

Do u think I can deliver my baby earlier before the due date ?
Like I'm due on December .
Can I force deliver now ?
So the baby will be born immature .
Can I ?
Do hospital do that ?
Any idea anyone ?

Sweetooth

The earliest you can deliver is when you are at 37th Weeks pregnant. That's a full term. Pre-mature babies will have alot of complications. Don't you know? Don't be silly.

pixie

You are a 2nd time mum. Surely you are aware of the risk and complication in delivering a baby too early. You have a problem with your parents (http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f56/what-should-i-do-97162/) and you repeat the same mistake not once but twice, then you will have to sort this mess up.

You have made your bed and now lie in it.

Do you think I can deliver my baby earlier before the due date ?
Like I'm due on December .
Can I force deliver now ?
So the baby will be born immature .
Can I ?
Do hospital do that ?
Any idea anyone ?

mspinkpooh

I have my own personal problem & reason on why I wanna do that .
Not by my own & my own force of course .
By doctor's help .

Don't anyhow call people by names , selfish or whatever when eu know zero on why people do things .
Everything human do , do have a valid reason .
Ur not in our position so don't say or presume anything before knowing what's going on .

engravedx

Just to confirm my thoughts, are you wanting to abort your baby or what?

If you are wanting to abort your baby in the 2nd trimester, it will be the same as a normal delivery.

If you force deliver your baby now, most likely your baby won't survive. If baby survives, will be put in NICU which means a really HUGE amount of money which can be hundreds of thousands if I'm not mistaken. Keeping your baby inside you will definitely be a wiser option.

I'm sure no doctors will do it unless you give them a really valid reason.

Think carefully before you do anything that you might regret in future. This is a life inside you. None of us can stop you from whatever choices you make but you also can't stop others from criticizing you cos this is really an inhumane thing to do..

engravedx

Pls get help if you need it. Whatever reasons or problems you are facing, delivering your baby early will only probably kill it. There are always other ways out..

zozorro

That's a really crazy thought and cruel for baby! Drop the ideal cos no doc will induce a birth so early for u unless for valid medical reason. Did u even call those helpline I posted on your other thread? Please, if u haven't, call them!

zozorro

BABES (Beyond Social Service)
For teenagers with child
1800-833 6666
SMS: 8111 3535
24 hours

MUM-TO-BE Helpline
(Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society)
To offer confidential support to pregnant
women of all ages in difficult situations
1800-686-86-23
24 hours

Sanctuary House hotline
Crisis Pregnancy / Emergency Infant Care.
9817 0588
24 hours

Pregnancy Crisis Service
(Family Life Society)
Expectant mothers facing unwanted pregnancies.
6339 9770
24 hours

pixie

No one has called you by names, it is your own self-conciousness and perhaps feeling a bit insecure of what you have put yourself into??

I am very sure all mummies who have been reading your posts all over the Forum, have gathered what kind of mummy/person you are. There are times where people is trying to help but they need to ask you questions in order to offer helps that is suitable for your situation, yet you responded in the thread you posted that you dont need questions but opinions/suggestions? Now, that kind of respond is utterly impolite.

You posted another thread asking who is renting out their place. Again, how would you think anyone here in the Forum will want to rent out their place to a total stranger? Someone who is pregnant, has arguments with parents and the dad of the unborn baby went MIA? I am not speaking for myself, but many people will fear to take in a tenant who has too many personal issues that yet to be resolved.

Before you even get pregnant again, don't you check if you financially can afford to have a 2nd child? Don't you find out if the father of the baby will want to take up the responsibility or if he is trustworthy enough for you to bear his baby etc. Having a baby is a big decision and also requires lots of courage, and sacrifices.

This is your 2nd child and this thought of delivering the baby earlier than EDD that is beyond any mother's thinking - a premature born baby might have complications and might even die. This to me is selfish and of course immature of the woman. Mind you; there are women who have been trying to conceive and they can't and some due to health issues, they are not allowed to conceive.

As you said, it is YOUR personal problems, you sort them out. You have NO RIGHTS to risk the life of your unborn child or to be a killer. This is NOT a valid reason!

I have my own personal problem & reason on why I wanna do that .
Not by my own & my own force of course .
By doctor's help .

Don't anyhow call people by names , selfish or whatever when eu know zero on why people do things .
Everything human do , do have a valid reason .
Ur not in our position so don't say or presume anything before knowing what's going on .

Last edited:

shermyn

Ya. Why want to make the baby admit NICU? even if there's really an insurance that can let u claim,the aftermath care and medication will still make you in a bad finiancial stage. Why didn't you go through polyclinic to abort the baby when u still can and wait until now?

Sweetooth

To my opinion, i think she wants to get a job asap. Since i see some of her threads saying she can't get a job Coz she is pregnant. And then again, whatever the reason is, you really should not force deliver.

mspinkpooh

Claim insurance ?
I don't know anything about that .

My main concern is I'm a single parent & pregnant , not working coz I'm pregnant .
My savings are going low .

I called those helpline but there's no family for now who wants to adopt babies .
Since there's no one who wants the baby then what for should I keep the baby ?

The father ran away .
Do u think I will know that his gonna run away ?
He doesn't even care so why should I ?
Nobody cares about how I'm leaving outside , on beaches , void deck , so why would I wanna care to keep this baby ?

If u were in my shoe , no help from anyone , leaving on streets , what would u do or think ?
For sure u will have the same feeling & thinking I'm having right now .

Alisa

so are u going to give birth to the baby prematurely, put in NICU and run away? there is a lady wanting to adop a baby badly in this forum. go look for her. this is adult mistake, not the baby's. I pity yr baby, not u.

vonniesia

Please look out for user desireelin if im not wrong in this forum. She desperately wants a child yet you are treating yours like a mistake. For whatever reason, you shouldnt even think of killing your child, even if his/her dad went mia or how much your parents disapprove. I believe your parents got their reasons why they are so upset abt you getting pregnant again. And regarding the baby's father, you can only blame yrself for finding the wrong guy, not once but twice. Dont leave the consequence to the innocent child. Even if you really have to take away its life, you shldnt have drag until now. Its too late babe, dont put your baby's life at risk by inducing it so early. Please try to heed advices here from ppl who are sincerely trying to help. Dont give up on yourself, dont give up on the innocent one inside you.