Gleneagles or Mt Alvernia ?

mb11

Hello experience mummies.

My edd in August 2015. This is my 1st baby.
Can share with me your experiences stay in gleneagles or Mt A ?

One bedded or double better ??

Thank you ... :001_302:

patsie

hi mb11

I can only share my experience at Mt A. I shld say my stay was quite gd wif d friendly nurses n mid wife.

I had chosen a double bed cos I didnt wan DH 2 stay over wif me. (He shld have plenty of rest b4 DD n myself r discharged fr hospital) Anyway, I was upgraded 2 a single room as I was told I was d 1st 2 give birth @ Mt A on d 1st day of CNY.

Of cos, I am sure Gleneagles wld b just as gd. Ultimately, it's you.... where do u think u wld b more comfortable?

mb11

hi mb11I can only share my experience at Mt A. I shld say my stay was quite good with d friendly nurses n mid wife.I had chosen a double bed cos I didnt want dear husband 2 stay over with me. (He shld have plenty of rest before dear daughter n myself r discharged fr hospital) Anyway, I was upgraded 2 a single room as I was told I was d 1st 2 give birth @ Mt A on d 1st day of CNY.Of cos, I am sure Gleneagles wld b just as good. Ultimately, it's you.... where do you think you wld b more comfortable?
Thanks Patsie for the advice. Still deciding though..

junebug86

Hello and congrats. I can also only relate my experience in Mt A for my 1st born. I stayed in single deluxe room and hubby stayed with me for both nights. I prefer single room for the privacy. The nurses are helpful and kind. Lactation consultant in Mt A is really good too.

Will recommend that your join the hospital tour for both before you decide. For my #2 due in Oct, I will most probably go back to Mt A :)

mb11

Hello and congrats. I can also only relate my experience in Mt A for my 1st born. I stayed in single deluxe room and hubby stayed with me for both nights. I prefer single room for the privacy. The nurses are helpful and kind. Lactation consultant in Mt A is really good too. Will recommend that your join the hospital tour for both before you decide. For my #2 due in Oct, I will most probably go back to Mt A :)
Thanks Junebug86... Noted. I will take the tour before I make my decision. =)