GNC Fenugreek

fifilove

hi everyone,

I just bought Fenugreek at GNC. Coz of my breast milk is getting lesser, is been 1 week i didn't pump my breast coz of being so bz at home and helping all this household thing and taking care of the baby by myself. ( what a sadness life ) And now i trying to pump back, the breast milk is lesser like 20ml like that or 40 ml :(. but went free then i pump. So now I trying to get back my breast milk back and my son is going to be one month old tomorrow.. So i had read alot abt it. And they say buying the Fenigreek at GNC its really work and went you happy the much of milk you get you can stop takeing the pill. I want to know if Anyone had try fenugreek, is it works??? If I take the pill tday, went is the milk will come?? And how many pill will i take?? coz some of them say took 3 pills 3 times a day. some of them say took 1 pills daily. so wich one is the best and give alot of milk fast??:Dancing_tongue:

Qookie

Actually, without taking any supplements, if you pumped/BFed consecutively every 3hourly, you can get your milk supply back.

Good luck! :)

Nikitan

It helps! But the better one would be Organic Milkmaid tea. I still have 10 boxes with me. Do you interested to have them? PM me.

mommom

It really helps. I started taking it when my supply went low. 3 pills 3 times daily. In addition, u will need to drink lots of water. Nurse baby frequently. And if time permits, pump after nursing. Increase demand will increase supply. But don't over pump, cos I ended up with over supply after that.