go genting by coach during week 30?

Mummy to Baby V

Travelling at week 30 sounds fine.
I stay in KL, and am not supportive of travelling by coach via Singapore-Malaysia.
If really have to, choose day time, and very reputable coach company.
And hope it's a sunny day, not rainy day.
(After seeing how some coach drivers drive and reading the news, I really find it hard to trust them with my precious life...)

Alternative, take budget plane and then airport transfer.

All the best! :)

hotmilktea

hey maneo, if you asked me, physically i am sure not a problem at all.
but being a mysian myself, i wld say a big NO, especially going to genting and by coach. i totally dont trust them at all.
my family had very bad experience before many years ago, and to be frank, i hasnt been on any mysia coaches for more than 10yrs.

dont take the risk, and genting is not fun at all.

Hi Mummies

Do you think that I can go genting by coach at my week 30th?

Edwinie

genting is my family's twice a year event in june and december each year. i went as a kid and i stopped going in secondary school. but my family still goes just to gamble. go to a very reputable company if you need to go.

in terms of pregnancy, my concern is that you might need to pee often. i remember the other time we drove to melacca, i kept having this pressure on my bladder. but i don't hink it's much of a problem.

lsy

Taking flight is better. Shorter duration n ease of toilet breaks. Otherwise consider train though longer journey but easy access to toilet. U wouldnt want to restrain from drinking that's dehydration. Train to kl central then take the genting coach from there. Ticketing counter at level 2. The drivers make more trips up n down compared to sg buses. I don't trust sg bus company driving up from sg to genting either.

lsy

Oh almost forgot... My mOm's advice cum super comfort saver, bring along a back pillow. I survived a 5 hr journey on coach during CNY @ week 26