Going 4 month old but hair don't seems to grow

Verona's

Hey mummies

My baby is going 4 month old by 3 days but her hair don't seems to grow , still same after my mil bought her to trim her hair when she is 2 month old .. Her hair will grow at her top only , infront , side & back won't it look quite funny through hehe :001_302: I heard that cut botak then all will come out .. Should i cut her botak ? I am afraid after i cut then no hair will grow out .. Plus she no hair already still keep pulling her little bit of hair out alamak .. Or do you mummies apply things on baby's head to increase hair growth ?

Thanks !

apollo

Hey mummies

My baby is going 4 month old by 3 days but her hair dont't seems to grow , still same after my mother in law bought her to trim her hair when she is 2 month old .. Her hair will grow at her top only , infront , side & back won't it look quite funny through hehe :001_302: I heard that cut botak then all will come out .. Should i cut her botak ? I am afraid after i cut then no hair will grow out .. Plus she no hair already still keep pulling her little bit of hair out alamak .. Or do you mummies apply things on baby's head to increase hair growth ?

Thanks !
it's pretty normal.. ds also had v lil hair during the 1st 6-7mths.. and b4 tt, his hair was v uneven cos bb tend to drop lotsa hair aft 1mth old..

we shaved his hair once, at 4mth old. aft tt we just leave it, we did NOT apply anything at all.. though v tempted to do sth to his hair to make them grow evenly but we're afriad tt he will touch his head and accidentally eat those things we apply on it etc.

he is now nearly 1yo and his hair is very even, v nice. so i think there isnt a need to do anything =)

adelynn

well my girl was around that same age when her hair was dropping and growing un-evenly. so we decided to shave her and let her hair grow out once and for all. now her hair's growing out pretty evenly now.

I've heard from some mummies that they pour warmed breast milk to stimulate hair growth but i didn't do that. i just let her hair grow naturally

annie

its normal. my girl's hair only really start to grow when she is almost 1yr old! ive never cut or shave her before n her hair jsut remains the same for mths.. hehe

Pamper

my 1st girl too.. we c her hair so little then we don bear to cut.. when she's 4month her hair still doesn't grow.. so we bring her to shave.. her hair still don't grow.. we din apply anything.. were very worried also.. now she's going 3yrs n her hair full n nice.. no more worries.. ^^

like the elderly says.. kids don scared no hair de.. ^^

Verona's

Haha thanks make me feel better , my mil told me " Aiya nvm la baby botak one ma no need hair also cute " hehe :p

baby_elmo

My baby gal has a serious hair loss problem until she reaches 4 month old, we decided to shave her head to botak.

Now after 10 days, her hair starts to grow back more evenly. :001_302: no more bare patches here & there.

LoVeS

sum kids hair juz simply grow very slow n sum even dun haf much hair...my son is the case of not much hair while my ger her hair grow so slow :embarrassed:

Verona's

Ya lor agree .. Boyboy nvm girlgirl must have hair ma hehe :D Hopefully when she grow older she will have longer hair .