Going back to work soon

soapsoap

i will be going back to work soon in mid aug, really hope that i can continue to breastfeed my gal, so i wish to express during work time, can i check wif u gal how many time u pump during work?

how u all steriliser ur breast pump? or just pour boiling water over it will do??

how do u store the EBM?

i will be going back to work soon in mid aug, really hope that i can continue to breastfeed my gal, so i wish to express during work time, can i check with you gal how many time you pump during work?

I pumped 2 to 3 times during work if time permits. Usually at 10am, after lunch(quick lunch) and mid afternoon.

how you all steriliser your breast pump? or just pour boiling water over it will do??

I used medela quick clean breastpump & accessory wipes allow cleaning without water & soap. It is unscented, alcohol & bleach free as I find it very convenient to use. Can bought it from 1st few yrs.

how do you store the EBM?
Cooler bag with ice blocks in it to store my ebm.

Hope the infos help :)

icy_haze

i will be going back to work soon in mid aug, really hope that i can continue to breastfeed my gal, so i wish to express during work time, can i check with you gal how many time you pump during work?
> i pump 2 times too. @11am n ard 3-4pm
how you all steriliser your breast pump? or just pour boiling water over it will do??
> I wash it with the kodom bottle cleanser everytime after pump n sterlise it everyday when I get home after work
> cooler bag with ice pack.

JessTan

hi, am going back to work in mid aug too! And will cont to breastfeed my bb too.. hope we both can do it :)
I think i will express twice at work.. once at 12 plus, once ard 4pm..
I will store my milk in the fridge at my workplace.. and will sterilise in hot water. .

soapsoap

hi, am going back to work in mid aug too! And will cont to breastfeed my baby too.. hope we both can do it :)
I think i will express twice at work.. once at 12 plus, once around 4pm..
I will store my milk in the fridge at my workplace.. and will sterilise in hot water. .
jessTan jia you to u also

hope no one will nag behind my back as i am working in all male enviroment

Last edited:

Callie

I use the Pigeon's liquid cleanser to wash my pump parts. Put inside fridge den carry home with my cooler bag =D

Last edited: