going back to work?

allycat

I too salute to those stay at home mums. To me, that job is for superwoman so I'm really not up to it. In addition, cant afford not to work since there's so many mouths to feed. In fact, Wen is already asking me when I'm going back to work cos I'm keeping her too close a tab. :D

PrettyMum

Thanks Mommy Meiteoh, my son is going to kindergarden for 3hours, Mondays to Fridays, and every Saturdays he has an hour enrichment class too....

Probably you are right, I face him everyday and is also the discipline mistress at home, without a helper, I have to do everything myself, hence neglected him on the emotional side... maybe i should spend time with him just before he goes for his nap.

Wat book do you recommend me to read for his age? Thanks for your advice.

Appreciated.
PrettyMum

meiteoh

I dunno about the rest but I find The Discipline Book by The Sears so far to be quite good. I think some of the mummies here would recommend approaches like positive parenting and such.

May I ask - where is your boy's dad/your hubby??? Shouldn't he play an active role in the child's upbringing?

PrettyMum

Ok I will search for this book.

Good question, my hubby works till late, hence don't have much time during the weekdays.

Weekends, sometimes, my hubby would need to work or have appointment with clients.

Anyway, most of the time is me who is caring and looking after them... hence i wonder what makes a good mother and wife...

PrettyMum