Good Babysitter in Bukit Batok area

Winkle

Hi, this is my first time posting, so pretty new to this.
Would like to ask if anyone can recommend a good nanny for my baby, and living in Bukit Batok area. Baby is now 2 months old, would like to get the help of a reliable and loving baby sitter when he is 3 months old, as I'm returning to work beginning March.

Thanks!

kinosaki

Hi,

Have you found your babysitter? We are staying at bukit panjang and my mum is interested. She is chinese speaking.

Let me know if you are still searching. You can email me at kinosaki@gmail.com or call me at 97954364 (desmond, on behalf of my mum)

Thanks,
Desmond

TeenyWeeny

Hi
have u found a baby sitter? My mother is available. She is staying at Bt Batok St 33. PM me if interested.
:shyxxx:

jess1910

Hi all

1st time mummy looking for bb sitter @ bukit batok area. My due is mid-end July.

Looking for reliable bbsitter who can look after bb boy starting Nov 2012. 5 days 7-8am to 7-8pm.

Prefer: Chinese family

Thank you.

kelJosh

Hi

I am urgently looking for a part time baby sitter for my 1month plus son.

Commencement date: 17th Jun
Duration: Mon till Fri
Timing: 1 till 6pm

Interested party please sms me (Kelvin) @ 97506708

minniee

Hi parents I am Mdm Fong! I can help you take care of your infant/toddler @ my house in LAKESIDE you are busy working!

I have 2 grown-up children and one year experience in babysitting a 3 years old child.

Chinese speaking and can say some simple English.

Pet and smoke free!

Absolutely AFFORDABLE rates!!!

Feel free to call me at 62686526 or email to ccm_jingwen@hotmail.com if you have any enquiries!