Good Confinement Lady to Recommend! Vegetarian Food Also Can Cook.

Jenn7766

I have just finished my confinement about 1 week ago and I will like to recommend my CL called Auntie Ann who does a good job! I like her so much that I extended her services for another week. Unfortunately she has another assignment to fulfill if not I will like to take her for another 2 weeks.

She is a modern confinement lady who allows you to bath daily, cooks superb food for the whole family, takes very good care of the baby, does household chores such as laundry and grocery shopping, brews healthy tonic soups to aid more milk supply and she is very experienced in lactation.

She can cook all sorts of food including vegetarian food. I must say her dishes were never repeated for entire month even my hubby loves her cooking. She is tidy, neat, clean and hygienic. She is also very helpful - she knows I like home-cooked food but I do not cook well so she helped me to pre-packed all the herbs for soups into individual sachets for me. She also imparted the recipes of some of the dishes I like.

Also, she is also very helpful in training me to bath, feed, burp and common ailments of the baby. I enjoy her stay with us very much as she is very caring towards me and my hubby and she loves babies a lot. With her around, confinement is just a breeze!

Auntie Ann can be contacted via her Malaysia mobile no. +60-16-699-7288 and she can speak Mandarin and a couple of dialects. She charges standard market rate and requires a $300 deposit for confirmation. Please avoid SMS-ing her as the 016 line has problem transmitting overseas messages at time.

agape_shjk

Hihi just to check how is Aunty ann's cooking? Is it nice ? I'm thinking of engaging her as my cl..I didn't had a good experience on my last cl and quite skeptical this time round, hope can hear more feedback fm you on Aunty ann?
Can you email me at agape_jk@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

kimyen

I have just finished my confinement about 1 week ago and I will like to recommend my CL called Auntie Ann who does a good job! I like her so much that I extended her services for another week. Unfortunately she has another assignment to fulfill if not I will like to take her for another 2 weeks.

She is a modern confinement lady who allows you to bath daily, cooks superb food for the whole family, takes very good care of the baby, does household chores such as laundry and grocery shopping, brews healthy tonic soups to aid more milk supply and she is very experienced in lactation.

She can cook all sorts of food including vegetarian food. I must say her dishes were never repeated for entire month even my hubby loves her cooking. She is tidy, neat, clean and hygienic. She is also very helpful - she knows I like home-cooked food but I do not cook well so she helped me to pre-packed all the herbs for soups into individual sachets for me. She also imparted the recipes of some of the dishes I like.

Also, she is also very helpful in training me to bath, feed, burp and common ailments of the baby. I enjoy her stay with us very much as she is very caring towards me and my hubby and she loves babies a lot. With her around, confinement is just a breeze!

Auntie Ann can be contacted via her Malaysia mobile no. +60-16-699-7288 and she can speak Mandarin and a couple of dialects. She charges standard market rate and requires a $300 deposit for confirmation. Please avoid SMS-ing her as the 016 line has problem transmitting overseas messages at time.

What's market rate???

Jenn7766

I suggest you contact her for further details. The current market rate for confinement ladies are about S$2000-S$2200 excluding ang pow.

chemdcm

Hi Jenn:

May I know that can I don't give $300 as deposit into her bank account. As I have not seen her, I find that it is very risky to pay her deposit first leh. Is she really good? I have called her and she says ok to all my requests. She seems to be quite easy-going. I need help in this. Could you kindly advise me? Thanks.

Jenn7766

Hi Chemdcm,

It works the same way. If she doesnt get the deposit, she is free to take on jobs who pay her the deposit too. In this way, you are exposing yourself to risk that you may not get a confinement lady when the time comes.

At that time, I had the same thinking as you, however, all the CL require deposit so I guess either side must be willing to take the first step to trust the other party. In my situation, I needed her more than she needs this assignment so I decided to foot the deposit and hoped that she would not play me out. True enough, she contacted me before my delivery, gave me a list of herbs to get and kept in constant contact to find out the health status of my foetus. That was very assuring and shows that she is not a hit and run person.

She was amazingly good and I really love her services. She is also very supportive of breast feeding and will help me in anyway I need but she is not pushy. That's what I like about her too. I must admit that I am a fussy pot when it comes to cleaning, house keeping, the way I handle my baby. To date, I even seldom allow my mother in law to take care of my baby because I am very picky on the hygiene standards and food that goes into her and my mouth but I dont have these issues with Auntie Ann. Auntie Ann has worked for Nutritionist for a few months in New Zealand so I called her up for her advices on the food my baby takes now.

Probably you can negotiate for a lower deposit, i think it may work for her as well.

confinementlady

Dear all mummy to be,

A good confinement lady is very important to all mummy during confinement month.
My mum from malaysia has 20 years experience as a confinement lady.
She speak mandarin, contonese and indonesia language.

Feel free to call or sms me at 9 eight six three 2438 for more details.

Last edited:

anna kok

My sis from JB has more than 15 years experience as a confinement lady who is a good reliable and responsibility
She speak mandarin, contonese, hakka ,hokkian etc....

Feel free to call or sms her at sg no : 94687287 / m'sia no : 60177598438 for more details.

SC Loo

can try out confinement lady at Homey Confinement Agency (https://www.homeyconfinement.com) also. Definitely have nanny can cook good Vegetarian.

try to contact the owner directly at whatsapp +65 9392 3100. owner can tailor specific fee for you based your requirement.