Hi I have a maid for transfer.

I would rate her :-

Housekeeper 9/10
Childcare 7/10
Cooking 7/10
Cleaniness 8/10
English 7/10
Reliable 8/10

I cannot afford to have her anymore that's why help her to look for a good employer to take over.

She had been with me for 1.5 years she took care of my boy since 18 mth till now. She fetch my son to and fro from school. She is very honest, never hide anything if she does something wrong knowing that she will be scolded by me.

Basically she is reliable, i left her active 3 yr old son most time when I am working.

She is very good at cooking chinese food, which is trained by my mother and myself.

Bad point about her is, she is quite talkative at times, and like to talk to her filipino friends and get distracted. She at times quite forgetful, so got to remind her a few times. Her complexion not very good, got pimple mark on her face cos her face sensitive :001_302: but she is clean herself. No body odour. :001_302:

Overall, I find her very good maid as compare to many maids, seen my sister keep changing maid, so i compare her, not bad, would give her 7/10 marks. After all no one is perfect!

Interested please let me know and please make sure you know how to do the documentation because I won't know how to do it. Or best is to get an agent to do the procedure but you have to pay for everything.

If you want to interview her, you have to arrange and come to my house.