Good Indonesian maid for transfer

Shobie

Hi, I have an excellent Indonesian maid who is good with kids including babies. She handles my hyperactive 5 year old daughter and also takes care of my 16 month old son.

She can cook (Indonesian and chinese-style) and cleans well. Her ironing is excellent! She can speak in English. Has worked previously for a Chinese family for 4 years caring for an elderly lady. Very responsible.

Unfortunately we are unable to keep her as we will be moving back to Malaysia early December. I highly recommend her - especially if you have kids.

Do contact me if interested.

Shobana - 91414216

Gumi

Hi Shobie

Can I know how old is she, if possible, can you please email me her photo as well? My email address is : jasmineggsg@yahoo.com.sg. Btw, how long has she been working for your family and how much are you currently paying her, can you please state all these when you email her photo to me? TIA.

Shobie

Hi Gumi,

I dont have a scanner, let me see if I can email you her pic.

She has been with us for a year and half. But she was working with a chinese family before (who also gave good recommendation) for 5 years, caring for an elderly couple.

Currently paying her SGD450 - worth everybit.

Gumi

Hi Shobie
Thanks, shall wait for the pic from you. Nowadays maid salary is getting higher and higher man! Anyway if she is good, is still worth it, otherwise I will feel the pain...haha.

Btw, how old is she...and do you give her any off day? Thanks again.

winsicca

Hi Shobie,

Can you please send her profile to me too?
I hope to get a maid to look after my 4 mth old son as I'm returning to work soon in Dec.

Thanks!

Shobie

Hi, been getting requests for pic and biodata... you are welcome to call me to ask about my maid. And you can call her to arrange interview.

She is very good, both with kids and housekeeping. Pay is SGD450 and she gets at least 2 Sundays off a month.

I can only release her earliest end of November only.

Anpanman

Hi Shobie, thanks for the recommendation. Wonder if she is an indonesia Muslim or Indonesia Christian? u can PM me. thanks so much cos i have been looking for a good maid.

Gluttonish

Hi - your maid still available?

I'm looking for a good transfer maid who can take care of my new DD who is 7 next year, and my new baby who will arrive in Aug 2011. Willing to wait till Jul 2011 for her release as long as she is good.