Good Indonesian Maid to transfer

cbb

Hi, my sister is recommending her maid who has works for her for about 6 months, she is going to transfer her maid out as she intends to get a myanmanese maid.

According to my sister, her maid is very hardworking, she has enough experience in Brunei before she come here, so she is able to do all the household works without supervision.

She ables to speak simple english and can cook chinese foods quite well now.

Besides, she loves kids very much. She is now looking after my sister's toddler girl and sometimes she will need to look after my nephew who is less than 1 yr old. No worry that she will bully children as she really love and dotes the kids so much..

Why such a good maid, but my sis still want to transfer out? coz my sis is a person who has an unhealthy obsession with cleanliness (mysophobia). Her indonesian maid who is clean but always cannot reach her expectation, so as per her colleagues, myanmanese maid is more clean than indonesian maid, so she insists to change her. But she is also sad to let the indonesian maid go. So we are here wanna to help the maid to look for a good employer to minimise her guilty to the maid.

If you are interested to take this maid, please sms to 97708778 by end February.

terasey

Hi, my sister is recommending her maid who has works for her for about 6 months, she is going to transfer her maid out as she intends to get a myanmanese maid.

According to my sister, her maid is very hardworking, she has enough experience in Brunei before she come here, so she is able to do all the household works without supervision.

She ables to speak simple english and can cook chinese foods quite well now.

Besides, she loves kids very much. She is now looking after my sister's toddler girl and sometimes she will need to look after my nephew who is less than 1 your old. No worry that she will bully children as she really love and dotes the kids so much..

Why such a good maid, but my sis still want to transfer out? coz my sis is a person who has an unhealthy obsession with cleanliness (mysophobia). Her indonesian maid who is clean but always cannot reach her expectation, so as per her colleagues, myanmanese maid is more clean than indonesian maid, so she insists to change her. But she is also sad to let the indonesian maid go. So we are here wanna to help the maid to look for a good employer to minimise her guilty to the maid.

If you are interested to take this maid, please sms to 97708778 by end February.
Hi

Do you know the procedures to take over a maid? I have not employed a maid before and am open to the idea of getting one to take care of my baby who will be joining in Mar 2010.

cbb

Hi Teresey,

My maid agency is Homekeeper at Elias Road. If not wrong, you need to pay agent fee of $399 for indo maid even if it is a transfer maid, and insurance of $200+, i think her loan payment in advance is still need to pay, it is about $2720, as my maid salary is $340 and no off day.

Please let us know if you want to take her, as they are some employers who have interest to take her.

cbb

Hi babycutie, pls check your private msg, already replied you and emailed the biodata to your email address.

Sorry for my mistake, her loan in advance was paid for 6 mths as at end january.

For all your info, we will be transfering back to the agent end of january as the new maid is reaching spore soon.

cbb

Hi all, the maid has been transferred back to the agency today. And she has to attend many interview from today onwards (too popular now...haha..) So, if you want to interview her, you may call to the agency to make appointment now...thanks all.... :)