Good Place to hold 1st birthday?

Asphere

Hello Mummies (and Daddies),

Do you have any suggestion where to hold the 1st birthday?
My hb and I do not wish to be holding at home as the place is really too small.
We need to look for a place whereby is cheap and can hold more people.
Please advise.

babystarlet

U can try hortpark,safra, they have function rooms to rent.

How about chalet or friend's condo function room? Also cheaper

Gem2505

Aloha Loyang/Changi, NSRCC? spacious chalet.

I am doing my girl's 1st birthday at aloha loyang poolside terrace coming Jan.

xinyl

I did mine at Jurong Country Club. No need to be member as the chinese restaurant is open to public. They have function rooms n ballrooms. Huge area.....

If you do high tea, its only around $10-$18 per head. They provide tables n chairs.

Highly recommended if your frens drive. Free parking. Thou its a little out of the way for non-drivers.

Asphere

as i staying in the east, so looking area near the east :) aloha can get own carterer?
coz my son's 1st mth i do in downtown east chalet but cant get own carterer. abit sad as their carterer not good.

Gem2505

as i staying in the east, so looking area near the east :) aloha can get own carterer?
coz my son's 1st mth i do in downtown east chalet but cant get own carterer. abit sad as their carterer not good.
Can call own caterer. I had my 21st birthday celebration there few years back. & I ordered from my own caterer.

Gem2505

oh great.. thanks .. new choice to consider :D
you're welcome. this venue can book by non member 60days in advance ( if im not wrong). if member, can book 90days in advance. the slots get filled up quite fast. so, have to be fast. my cousin in law that helped me book, have to wait till 12mn ( exactly 90days advance ) and quickly book. ha. scared by the nx day morning, no more slot.