goody bags ideas??

woofy55

Hi Mummies,
We are thinking of celebrating my son's 3rd year old in school.

We din wanna give out "junks" or candies in the goody bags.

Any great ideas out there and yet won't burnt out the wallet? And where can I find them?

Thanks!!

Hi Mummies,
We are thinking of celebrating my son's 3rd year old in school.

We din wanna give out "junks" or candies in the goody bags.

Any great ideas out there and yet won't burnt out the wallet? And where can I find them?

Thanks!!
There's a shop named A-Z trading located opposite raffles hospital, they have all stuffs for kids party. They even have goody bags contains for just $2. All the party stuffs there are very affordable. I bought many stuffs there for my son's 1st b'day..

preeti22

Well in my daughter's 7th birthday party, we gave coloring books and crayons as party favors. you can also think about it.

ling.er

Beside raffles there where can i find cheap goodies bags as well? I need about 75 of it...
Dun wan spend so much as well.

diza

U can consider stationery. Mustafa Centre sells pencils, erasers or sharpeners in bulk. A small box of crayons or coloured pencils cost less than $2. Can also try those Value $1 shops. They have Mickey/Minnie notebooks, sharpeners and pencils too.

ling.er

Btw valve shop at where? My side only daiso.. Was thinkink get those plastic bags n ribbon then i DIY myself ^^

U can consider stationery. Mustafa Centre sells pencils, erasers or sharpeners in bulk. A small box of crayons or coloured pencils cost less than $2. Can also try those Value $1 shops. They have Mickey/Minnie notebooks, sharpeners and pencils too.

diza

I cant rmbr the exact name of the shop. I've seen one at Yishun. Other places I'm not too sure. For goodie bags where you can DIY, SKP sells the bag.