Graco Playpen

charmine

Dear mummies,
Anyone buy Graco playpen and mothercare cot before ?
Where do you get the mattress from and what brands:embarrassed:?
I have difficulties in looking for the right size for my playpen and cot.
The mattresses from mothercare for the cot are too expensive.
Please help, thank you.

Last edited:

clearjade

I bought my Graco Pack n Play at last year's Takashimaya baby fair. I got this model (Graco Pack 'n Play Reviews | ProductWiki) 'cos it was on sale for $199 if I remember correctly. But the changing station tends to lean to one side 'cos it's only supported by one end so I dont't use it to change diapers. Got a mattress from Kiddy Palace, it doesn't fit exactly so I use rolled up towels to fill up the gap between the mattress and the side of the playpen in case he moves around he won't get stuck in between.

Didn't buy a baby cot.

PinkDiamonds

I buy my babies' mattresses from Kiddy Palace. There's a lot of different sizes and in different thickness, you should be able to get the right size.

charmine

Thanks mummies for all the precious info given.

I bought graco electra and bought the mattress 26"x38" from baby meadow :D

miaarose

Thanks mummies for all the precious info given.

I bought graco electra and bought the mattress 26"x38" from baby meadow :D

Hi, whats the address for baby meadow? Is the place cheaper than baby hypermart and kids kingdom at kaki bukit or
The same? Thanks :)

ohelopapa

If anyone else looking, I have a Graco playpen for sale. Comes with latex mattress which was purchased and custom fitted at additional cost. Excellent condition as hardly used. $100 neg, can deliver to your home. http://images.productwiki.com/upload/images/graco_pack_n_play-400-400.jpg - full set comes with music light player, side hanging storage compartment, hanging mobile with teddies, bassinet, change tray.
Hi, is this still available? I'm interested to get a playpen!

Qookie

I recently got a Graco playpen and i'm looking for a mattress. Will check out all the shops mentioned above. Thanks Moms for the tips!

By the way, are all Graco playpens the same size? Mine's 65cm x 90cm. How much did you pay for the mattress?