Great sleep for pregnancy with Support Pillow & Nursing Pillow for BF mum - Clearance

bbc

Hello,

Please contact me, if you're keen to get these:

1) Dreamgenni Pregnancy Support Pillow (cum nursing pillow) - Selling Price: $38
Multi Award Winning Class 1 Medical Device pregnancy support pillow to support the back, tummy and leg while sleeping during pregnancy. Make your sleep more comfortable and secure. It is also a nursing pillow to support infant comfortably while breastfeeding, after birth. A No-Regret purchase to enjoy your pregnancy, especially if you couldn't sleep well due to bugging tummy and sore legs. Bought from Mothercare. It's good as new as only used for short period. Condition is 9/10. Pillow case is changeable (not incl. in this offer). (Bought at $159)

2) My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow (with side pocket attached) - Selling Price: $18
Navy blue flowery print nursing pillow. Great support for breastfeeding with comfort and better cuddling and holding for the baby. Good condition as I have 2 pillows to interchangeably use over my first 6 months of BF. Pillow case is changeable (extra pillow can be purchased at Mums & Babes). (Bought at $81.20)

PM or email: bbpatrica@gmail.com.

Collection point: Central North. Delivery to other areas can be arranged with nominal transportation fee.

Thank you.

Attachments

Re: Great sleep for pregnancy with Support Pillow & Nursing Pillow for BF mum - Clear

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.