Grobags

Ottermum

Hi mummies!!

Anyone's used grobag for your bb? It's a wearable sleeping blanket for bbs to wear n sleep at nite so they won't be able to kick their blankets off. Thinking of buying 1 since i'm thinking of stop swaddling my boy...

Is it worth buying?

Online's selling $60 plus...heard Mothercare's selling too...comes in diff sizes for diff age group...my boy's 3 months now i'm thinking of getting the 6-12 months bag for him just in case he outgrows the bag in few months time...

Is it too warm for our weather? No aircon in my room... afraid it might be too warm for my boy...

Would appreciate any advice :001_302:

autumn82

Erm.. I never got one b4 but seems to be quite warm if w/o aircon.. Besides, I think not all babies like & can sleep in it the whole nite w/o fussing... U might want to consider since it's selling like $60+.. Not cheap wor if he's not gonna like it..

yakii

My boy have been using that since he is 3 mth old...he is extremely comfortable in it and we can really sleep in peace since even how he flip and turn he is still in the bag and wont cover the baby's face. I agree that if the baby is not sleeping in air con room then dun need that cos is really very hot..now my boy w/o that he is unable to sleep...guess he got too used to it.:wong19:

LoVeS

If nt slping in air con rm i tink it will b kinda warm n might even b uncomfortable for ur little ones to slp in ~ So instead of slping better which he/she might haf prob slping well so might fuss over it~

Ottermum

My boy have been using that since he is 3 mth old...he is extremely comfortable in it and we can really sleep in peace since even how he flip and turn he is still in the bag and wont cover the baby's face. I agree that if the baby is not sleeping in air con room then dun need that cos is really very hot..now my boy w/o that he is unable to sleep...guess he got too used to it.:wong19:
Hi Yakii may i check even 0.5 TOG is warm for our weather? i think most prob not buying already cos it's really pricey n when he outgrows the bag i have to get new ones... spend money again!! :nah: