Gynaes in KK Hospital

paradize

Greetings ,

My wife is due on 111110.We are now following up in KK Hospital after getting a refferal from Polyclinic.

Any idea if I can chose a Gynae or it is automatic AND any particular gynae's names for recommendations?

:Dancing_wub:

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Cheers
Dr.Chandran BA(Hons)Log and SCM , BMed , BSc(Alt.Med.), B.MSc.,DLM
Singapore Life Long Learner 2008
Singapore RSAF Best Logistics Airman 2004
Reiki Master and Certified Pranic Healer
Articles Contributer of Singapore Only Sex Education Magazine " Loveairways".
CEO Entertainment Paradize
Mobile : 91011164
Email :
ceo@eparadiz.com

bluebell

if you wish to choose your gynae you would have to go through the private suite at kkonly about ten dollars more per visit but waiting time shorter etc, there are plenty of dissicussions here on gynaes at kk I guess it would be a matter of going through old posts and getting reccomendations I am see dr wee horng yen from kk and I find him to be very good.

catherlyn

When u go for the first check up just tell the receptionist that u wan to stick to one gynae then they will ask u if u prefer male or female. For me my gynae was dr goh shen li, very soft spoken but yet assurring n comfortable to b with. If I plan to hv second one will go bk to her

xian

I was recommended Prof John Tee by my cousins (feedback from her colleagues)

I will be requesting for Prof John Tee after my detailed scan. He has a clinic a ang mo kio, so you can choose to see him at kkh or his ang mo kio clinic.