Gynaes to recommend from gleneagles

icysheens

hi
anyone can recommend good gyanes (female ones) from gleneagles?and the breakdown costs from consultation right up to delivery pls?awaiting ur replies...cheers!

I am seeing Irene Chua at Gleneagles.
Her charges are on the high side but i think she is really good :)
My first consultant was $290 (First consultant is $150, not sure how much is the scan though, and folic acid)
My 2nd consultant was $530 (Consultant, Oscar scan, blood test, 3 types of supplements Multi vit, fish oil and calcium tabs)
Package start from week 16 which i am not sure how much will that be...

But i really like the environment there... very short waiting time.
Service is good, clean and good environment...
I have been to a gyne at bishan and also kkh prior to Irene Chua...
i see a big diff and mind you... it was cheaper at kkh and bishan too.. bill also came up to abt 200.
:)

icysheens

I am seeing Irene Chua at Gleneagles.
Her charges are on the high side but i think she is really good :)
My first consultant was $290 (First consultant is $150, not sure how much is the scan though, and folic acid)
My 2nd consultant was $530 (Consultant, Oscar scan, blood test, 3 types of supplements Multi vit, fish oil and calcium tabs)
Package start from week 16 which i am not sure how much will that be...

But i really like the environment there... very short waiting time.
Service is good, clean and good environment...
I have been to a gyne at bishan and also kkh prior to Irene Chua...
i see a big diff and mind you... it was cheaper at kkh and bishan too.. bill also came up to abt 200.
:)
Thanks steffywoofy....hmmm so its costs vs svcs....the nurse didnt brief u abt the package types yet ha?as of now in my mind is gleneagles, mt alvernia or KK...

Not jus the service...
actually i thought of going to KKH as it is a lot cheaper for subsidize patient (i am civil servant)
But after reading through the forum, i realize the waiting time and service is not very good or rather not what i want. (Few hours of waiting time, diff gyne every visit, might not be able to scan and see the bb during each visit which is important to me)
That is why i settle for a private gyne even though it cost more...

Especially during my first trimester my MS is so bad and i experience spotting almost throughout my 1st trimester. I cant afford to sit at the clinic for hours to wait, travel to difference places for my oscar and such. :)

icysheens

Not jus the service...
actually i thought of going to KKH as it is a lot cheaper for subsidize patient (i am civil servant)
But after reading through the forum, i realize the waiting time and service is not very good or rather not what i want. (Few hours of waiting time, diff gyne every visit, might not be able to scan and see the bb during each visit which is important to me)
That is why i settle for a private gyne even though it cost more...

Especially during my first trimester my MS is so bad and i experience spotting almost throughout my 1st trimester. I cant afford to sit at the clinic for hours to wait, travel to difference places for my oscar and such. :)

hi something just happened n im not sure to worry or what now...excuse me to say this but i just showered.n i had a bit constipation earlier so i kind of use force...then i didnt realise till i get up that there was blood...i took tissue n wipe...some more blood..its dark red n i noticed a bit clot....i washed myself n now i checked no more blood :( no pain nothing.....

have you gone to the doctor informed the doc that you are bleeding?
If no, i suggest you go see a doc straight away..

I bleed throughout my 1st trimester..
the 1st time i started bleeding i go to KKH O&G immediately. Doc did a scan it was okay, prescribe duphaston.
The bleeding didnt stop though... 1 week later i visit the my gyne at Gleneagles. She did a scan and told me everything is okay, no blood clot nothing. But throughout these period i always worried and scared whenever i see blood on my panty.
So i suggest you go see the doc for a peace of mind first
Dont take risk :)

icysheens

i guess now the blood is thnks to my bowels :S i will eat more fruits..i tested again yest morning it shows pregnant 3+ from now on i better avoid constipationnnnnnnnnnnnnn it sure give me a bad scare that night i couldnt eat dinner!my mom telling me if its prob the blood will flow non stop for my case the blood was just that one off thing so i guess with no pain nothing i more or less settled down :eek: