Had intercourse a day before Ovulation - Will i get pregnant

Hi Everyone,

Just want to check if someone was in the same situation. I am currently on clomid for the first month. I had intercourse a day before ovulation, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

As my husband travels alot,and he's flew out yesterday and wont be back till a week later..

Do you think I can still get pregnant? :)

Thank you in advance!

katsg

Hi Everyone,

Just want to check if someone was in the same situation. I am currently on clomid for the first month. I had intercourse a day before ovulation, what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

As my husband travels alot,and he's flew out yesterday and wont be back till a week later..

Do you think I can still get pregnant? :)

Thank you in advance!
Hi, are you tracking using a BBT Chart? You could make use of a BBT Chart to better know of your cycles. Normally after ovulation, there will be an increase in body temperature...:)

katsg

Hi Katsg,

Thanks! I think i will need to start charting! but now feeling pain during ovulation. Is that normal?
I think u shouldn't be feeling pain. Where do u feel it? By the way, if u didn't track ur BBT then how do u know when u ovulated? U using ovulation test kit to test?

Last edited:

redjn

the chances is very slim. we did it 1 day before my ovulation I am not Pregnant...

dwarfs8

saw this thread, felt very weird, got to ask

I thot doing 1 day before ovulation (if really is so), should have higher chance of conceiving than usual??

babymoo

Sperm need time to swim up... Need to park at Fallopian tube to wait for egg.., so it really depends on hw strong the swimmers r... =)

babymoo

depends on ur hubby sperm count cos if he is sperm count low fellow super advise don do everyday....actually every alt day will do =)
cos everyday will affect the sperm count lvl ^-^