Hair cut for toddler

cendrine

Where do u normally bring your child to for a haircut ?
Have u tried trimming your toddler's hair yourself ?

There was one time I brought my DD for a haircut at a neighbourhood salon.
Cos I want her to have a nicer hair cut. If it's just a trim, I dun mind doing it myself. Guessed what? that haircut cost me $20. :( Some more doesnt look nice.

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

i trimmed for my boys before hehehe ...sometimes nice sometimes not nice
bo standard one.....but now never do it again

bring then to salon or $10 hair cut

usually i'll ask how much b4 i let them start :tlaugh:

kids' price range fm $5 - $8 for neighbourhood salon

xiaodaisy

i donno how to trim cos i scared trim liao not nice.. i oni bought dem to 2 salons b4 first at bishan cos i used to go dere den after moving to hougang we went downstairs de salon loh.. till now moved to sengkang i still go back hougang cos used to it liao n oni dey can cut my 2 DS hair nicer haha.. some more $5 oni.. aniwae dey cut hair maybe 3 or 4 times a yr oni..

vion

We always go back to same neighbourhood salon at Bt Timah thou we've moved to Woodlands abt 3 yrs liao.

michelle

My son.. when cutting.. cry until like hell.. i have to carry him and hug him tight so that he couldnt shake and cut..

Sometime cut ownself becoz trim abit but boi still shake and cry..

deardar

i usualli brught him to neighbour seloon for haircut
i oso their skill esp when their cilent is kids

cos sm of them i encounter jus scare to cut hair for kids
sm of them no skill in hair cutting at all
which make mi so pissed of wif them

the charges are betw 8 to 10 bucks

Sheree

Tried to bring my ds to the barber before but he cried till his face is so red. Now, the daddy cut his hair for him and I find it pretty nice too...:tlaugh:

liangmum

boy's hair easier to trim is it ?
I find that there isnt much hairstyle for toddlers to choose hor...
my hub cut for my boi. Using the hair shaver easier n faster. We put him on the high chair with some toys to distract him then strt shaving. aft tat then bathe him so he wouldn't feel uncomfort aft the cut. :001_302:

layla101

Iman got his haircut at a neighbourhood salon for $5.

Baby's Haircut

You know it’s time for a haircut when the hair starts to get in your baby’s eyes, is bothersome on the back of their neck, or when flyaways on the sides start to look like wings. Or when people start saying that your son is such a cute little girl!

Here are some tips for baby’s haircut~

* Visit the salon with your baby before the haircut appointment ,so the child knows what to expect. Or, bring the baby in for a parent's/sister’s haircut so the child knows it's a friendly place.
* Bring a change of shirt in case they don’t want to wear cape.
* Pick a time that is good for child (not nap time or cranky hour).

* Bring distractions eg. book, bubbles, or a favorite toy.
* Use nicknames like wind machine for the blow dryer or Mr. Tickle for the shear clipper.
* If your baby is having a hard time sitting in his booster seat or fussing, let him sit on your lap.
* Most importantly, try to enjoy!

* Kids pick-up on your anxiety!!!!! Try to remain calm, even if you are feeling nervous.
* Don’t forget your camera!

Attachments

fairymama

Iman got his haircut at a neighbourhood salon for $5.

Baby's Haircut

You know it’s time for a haircut when the hair starts to get in your baby’s eyes, is bothersome on the back of their neck, or when flyaways on the sides start to look like wings. Or when people start saying that your son is such a cute little girl!

HAAHAAHAA!!! now i know when my boy needs a haircut. His hair is so long n he has wisps at the side and everyone is saying that he looks like a girl even zoe tay said that when she saw him :embarrassed: