Hair drop during pregnancy?

iwan2noe

Does any mtbs/mummies experience hair loss during their pregnancy period?

As in hair drop at a quicker rate than usual?:nah:

Care to share your experience here ?

Thanks!

jasobias

Not really.My hair was nice n thick n glossy during pregnancy.After giving birth then it started to drop n got drier!!!

from the start of pregnancy till about 20 weeks i do drop some hair, about same amount as pre-pregnancy. i also find it weird cos i heard pregnant lady hardly drops any hair. but after 20weeks i realize hair drop much lesser.

iwan2noe

from the start of pregnancy till about 20 weeks i do drop some hair, about same amount as pre-pregnancy. i also find it weird cos i heard pregnant lady hardly drops any hair. but after 20weeks i realize hair drop much lesser.
Hmm, i am weird then..I used to drop alot of hair to the extend that i almost become bald..then when i know I am pregnant, my hair dropping slowed down alot..Of coz b4 that I went for a good scalp treatment(but juz 1 session) and apply some scalp lotion... afterlike when i hit 18 wks onwards, my hair drop become more frequent, as compared to b4 18 wks of pregnancy...

I didnt use hair conditioner for a few mths when I know i am expecting and observed my hair drop is slowing down..then once i start using conditioner once a wk, my hair start dropping more..

wondering if it is the conditioner but i only use once weekly....

Any opinion/comment? Thanks!

fishball7788

Does any mtbs/mummies experience hair loss during their pregnancy period?

As in hair drop at a quicker rate than usual?:nah:

Care to share your experience here ?

Thanks!
Due to the hormone change, people hardly experience hair loss during pregnancy period. It only happens after giving birth, which usually the 4th month after giving birth. In fact the hair quality is quite good during pregnancy period due to the hormone level.

Some old ppl say when your baby smiles, it is the time you will notice hair loss.