Hair Fall after Pregnancy

p1nk

Hi mummy,

My hair start to falling after my baby 3 month, what should i do?
Any special treatment to handle this kind of problem.
Coz my hair drop a lot, make me more stress.

p1nk

wow, i need to wait at least until my baby 6 month. I'm afraid i'll bald by that time, coz my hair is very thin.

Lovebaby

im experiancing the same thing!!! my baby is 3 mths n my hair fall like crazy...everyday i checked in the mirror whether any part is balding but thank god its all ok only that i hv very long hair it kept tangling....i love my hair(before) n kept it for 4 years...n now deciding whether i shld cut it short :(

megtan

My serious hair fall stopped at around 8 months, now back to the normal rate of dropping. According to my hairstylist, it's normal for those weakened hair to fall, the only thing is to use tonic to stimulate hair growth activity. She recommended this brand called Hatsuga, apply a few drops and massage into scalp after washing and towel dry hair. After using the 2nd bottle, my hair condition improved and started to growth more hair to replace those fallen. The hair salon I go is Storm Hair at Jurong Point.

pinetartsg

I went for hair spa and Yun NAm it helps. For Yun Nam it was very expensive and after u sign the package the the person in charge who suppose to do the services for u, will always be busy and ask someone else to do for u (even though u have made advance bookings). And they like to hard sell, eg. after you have signed for hair loss, they will ask u to sign for dandruff, white hair.....etc. I don't like Yun Nam because services are very bad but the herbal seems effective for me. LAstly, they will mix herbal for your hair...so u will never know if all ingredients eg. ginseng, shuo wu. Anyway, since now my hair has grown back and pkg is going to end, I will not sign with them anymore.

Renzie

Mine started dropping like mad when she's 4 months old. Everyday hair drop, especially the drainage hole in the shower.
Think it only gradually lessen when she's about 8 months. Bought the hair loss shampoo as well, don't feel that it helped much. My hair is quite thin as well, but luckily not obvious bald patches in sight.

cheekbe

from what i read our hair actually become thicker during pregnancy, but after the baby is born all the extra hair will fall.... so i guess we cannot go bald from this :Dancing_wub:
i also started losing hair when baby girl was 3 months but it stopped when she reached 7 months.

temari

i still having hair fall after 8 months..went scalp treatment at salon after taking 2 months of medicine and still the same.

u may want to try trichodex shampoo. prevent hair loss together with its serum and conditioner..
It helps on me... with machine DIY too....

there is a shampoo called Nutriol that helps too. Best effects when used together with Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment. Feel free to PM me for more info.

yu021984

Falling hair in 3 months its not a problem, as we are mummies it will happen, i ask already about my doc is it normal. but u have nothing to worry it will go back to normal, when your baby become 1 year.