Hair rebonding during pregnancy! Anyone?

Angelvan

i wanted to go rebonding during my week 28 due to hair texture change during preg.
bad hair days.......
the salon doesnt wan to proceed & ask me to check with gynae better...they wouldnt dare to take the risk. so i check with my gynae, she decline due to hair dye that might harm the baby. so i proceed only doin hair mask ; )

LoVeS

i wanted to go rebonding during my week 28 due to hair texture change during preg.
bad hair days.......
the salon doesnt wan to proceed & ask me to check with gynae better...they wouldnt dare to take the risk. so i check with my gynae, she decline due to hair dye that might harm the baby. so i proceed only doin hair mask ; )
Yes i agree tat quite alot of salon dun really wish to take risk to proceed on doing rebonding for preg ladies~ I did wanted to do rebonding during for my #1 but they reject me too so end up i waited until i gave birth then rebond~

Queenbabe

Better dont do it when u r preggy dont play play this kind of thing what if the chemical harm the baby how , wait till u give birth after confinement then do it coz when that time u also no mood to care abt ur hair too coz tired :)

I also do it after my DS full month ..

babypris86

ya i agree... althought we only rebond our hair, but u nv know how the chemical will affect... I was told by my gynae. rebond is a big NONO... but highlighting of hair is still fine... but of cuz with those mild colour...

mrskw

ya i also heard during preg better not to do anything tat involve chemicals and machines tat kind, like facial also avoid doing those got laser or machine kind. better to be safe than sorry ya

Catty

I did get advice from my gynae before, he said that although till now there's no medical explanation whether will it affect the baby a not BUT still the best don't take the risk..

No choice, for the sake of our unborn baby just got to bear with it, planning to do it once i gave birth.. :p

BudgetMum

i did my rebonding when i have my 2nd child, no problem. but now with my 3rd one, the Down test didn't pass, so i hang on 1st (i'm 4+mths now going to do detailed by end Mar).

i was told that you can do rebonding but make sure it is 0.5-1cm away from the roots so that your scalp dont get the chemicals. Also, make sure that you go at a time where there aren't many ppl, so you breathe in less chemicals etc.