Hair Rebonding

rose pink 71

Hi~im new here:Dancing_wub:~~~just wanted to share my hair services at home-base salon (yishun).Hmmm...i ve been to this lady a few months ago for hair rebonding and i quit happy of her services n shes a nice lady,she service one to one for each customer and she not hard sell.my hair really quit curl n rough n i ve been trying alot of salon n can't get a good result,one of my friend she told me that tis lady is good for hair rebonding services n hair colouring so i went to her for a try n the result out is gd!i will going to her this 2nd of april for hair colouring with my sister...i ve been buying one of the hair mask n hair loss toinc is cheap and nice ...so will be buying again from her :we2cute:~~~can call her for enquries:82221262 (yingying)

Kylieack

Hi,
Have yo anyone hear about Lorea X-tenso Moisturist? This new rebonding just launch on April. You ca find it on home salon as well.

angelineteo

I agree too... Never went to Jean yip for re-bonding... I went there for rebonding and paid for more than $400 plus and in the end my hair is super dry even with their best package rebonding.... It is sucks....

Pokka

I used to visit Michale at The Scene, Wisma Atria. His rebonding is really good but expensive- about $400 for long hair. I have done it three times already and the effect is really good. But I have stopped visiting his place... trying to save $$$$

hist3ph

Hi, it is safe to do rebonding during pregnancy? I am having bad hair day everyday and its getting on my nerve.

Jess828

I have really curly hair & i've tried rebonding my hair before...But it always grows out at the roots and makes me look like some mad scientist. However, the weather in Singapore is so humid that I just can't leave it curly and have to resort to hot ironing to smooth out my frizzy curls. This creates a Cache-22 situation, cos I only end up damaging my hair more in the long run. Curls become frizzier and I loose alot of hair. Helpppp!!!!

natasha

hi there where is the shop located at....i have been going for rebonding wif treatment and colour my hair bt it look dry after dat...is there any recommendation shop for rebonding colour treatment package do u knw e price lyk????...tanz coz i spend it $200plus and i doesnt satisfied with the shop dat i go???...