Hair shampoo for children

sunflowerlady

My daughter is 11 years old and i would like to know at what age should i let her use hair shampoo for adult? and what type of brand is good for a starter,like her? any recommend?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

dfrtjie

Children are much sensitive in comparison to adults. So you should use shampoo specially for children. There are a lots of available in market.

fishendeep

Adult lice Shampoo Is Best for Children Hair.Adult lice are reddish brown and 1 / 16 of an inch long. They move very quickly and is more common on the back of the neck and behind the ears.

camom

Sunsun, I tried letting my elder gal use Dove on our hols and her hair was terrible. However, she is using Avalon Organics at home and it is ok. I think you can let Sher try 1st before you decide.

sunflowerlady

Sunsun, I tried letting my elder gal use Dove on our hols and her hair was terrible. However, she is using Avalon Organics at home and it is ok. I think you can let Sher try 1st before you decide.
dearie,recently i bou nature gate organics shampoo for her to try.at first,sher requested me to buy pantene but i didnt as i wori that it is too strong for her scalp which may cause dandruff in the later part. though there are many shampoo in the market but there isnt any shampoo for children like 10 yrs old onwards.are they suppose to continue using baby shampoo?seriously i do nt know at what age are they suitable to use adult shampoo eg: Dove,Patene loreal etc..
btw ur girl is in Pri 1 nxt yr,rite?

camom

dearie, she is P1 tis yr :)

But I guess it depends on the hair texture? For mine, Dove gave her very frizzy n tangled hair so she shared ahh boy's bb shampoo during the trip.