halo, any baby born in october

lonerjas

my baby was born on 21 oct 2008... my coming baby EDD oso 21 oct 2009

My gal is teething already.. caught a small tooth on her gum keke

Anaqi

my baby was born on 21 oct 2008... my coming baby EDD also 21 oct 2009

My gal is teething already.. caught a small tooth on her gum keke
wow!!!...congrats to u :Dancing_wub:it'll be great if ur kids have the same birth date...

who is ur gynae?

ur girl teething alr? so far is she cranky? i'm worried my boy'll be cranky when teething. datz y i still keep some of my maternity leaves so that i can take care of him if he's cranky...

Queenbabe

Which of you ladies are staying at home full time to look after your darlings?

I'm returning to work at the end of June. My gal went to infant care for the 1st time today. Many people say so poor thing. I also think so. Sob sob!
Dont sad .. she will be well taken ok .. im a sahm ......

lonerjas

wow!!!...congrats to you :Dancing_wub:it'll be great if your kids have the same birth date...

who is your gynae?

your girl teething already? so far is she cranky? i'm worried my boy'll be cranky when teething. datz why i still keep some of my maternity leaves so that i can take care of him if he's cranky...
my gynae is Dr Kenneth Lee from Mt A

ya she was cranky for abt 4 to 5 days now ok le..

i got in law to help out so i no need leave heehee some more we stay near if i miss her i just walk over

bettylo100

Hi! My baby girl was born on 25 Oct 2008

Now, she can sit and stand so I have to follow her all the time while she is awake. :tconfused:

lonerjas

Hi! My baby girl was born on 25 Oct 2008

Now, she can sit and stand so I have to follow her all the time while she is awake. :tconfused:
so fast eh my cant sit very stable cant stand yet.. but can walk and run in walker...

my gal EDD suppose to be 25 oct 08 de but i induce early haha

annie03

Hi,

I'm a newbie too and my gal is born on 14th Oct 08... and she's getting very mischevious now... =) and most ppl say she looks more like boy when she's not wearing a dress...fyi, she's my 1st kid

Last edited:

lonerjas

Hi,

I'm a newbie too and my gal is born on 14th Oct 08... and she's getting very mischevious now... =) and most ppl say she looks more like boy when she's not wearing a dress...fyi, she's my 1st kid
Ya my gal looks like a boi too haha... But ppl say look like boi de gal gal den is pretty gal LOL