hanamuguri baby carrier good to use?

breadgal

hi

my son juz won't settle in his stroller and MIM sling as he keep wanting to face outwards and be carried..

i tried using those 2 ways carrier ( can face in/outwards ) but he juz dun like it as there is too much coverage limiting his movements..

any feedback on the hanamuguri carrier? it seems like least coverage ( that's wat my son want :err:) and quite budget ( after spending on the stroller , sling & carrier at 1 go )

i understand only thru blogshop then can find it..

but juz can't find it.. any links to suggest.. thanks

mummy that suffer from hand & backache everyday

Domique

do visit AbSoLuT.juniors and look under absolut.carriers. Please note the carriers design are limited to 20 pcs per design.

hi

my son just won't settle in his stroller and MIM sling as he keep wanting to face outwards and be carried..

i tried using those 2 ways carrier ( can face in/outwards ) but he just dont like it as there is too much coverage limiting his movements..

any feedback on the hanamuguri carrier? it seems like least coverage ( that's what my son want :err:) and quite budget ( after spending on the stroller , sling & carrier at 1 go )

i understand only thru blogshop then can find it..

but just can't find it.. any links to suggest.. thanks

mummy that suffer from hand & backache everyday

apollo

do u mean those 'cross' carrier?? we are currently using it.. but it depends on ur baby's size n weight.. ds is 8mths old but alrdy 10.6kg, so nowadays we use tt carrier, our shoulder kanna feel pain.. when we 1st started using it, he was only 6-8kilo if i'm not wrong, during tt time the carrier really helped us alot. =)

Porukadotzu

hi breadgal..

same as my 1st dd also dun like any type of carrier, stroller also no use
so everytime we went out we just carry her...:embarrassed: back ache and hand ache for 1yr plus now hehe

cheriedaz

this carrier can only face inwards rite? As i have one..but just started to use yesterday Lol... as i prefer to put raph outwards, so that he can see more things..but it seems like he is choking...so poor thing.. :embarrassed:

skyunicorn

have you tried the kangaroo position in the sling?
how about a pikkolo ? you can try it at the baby slings and carriers shop at square 2.
that is my fav shop, no need to buy just go and try. i wanted to get a new sling, and they even tell me not to buy lol.

diane21

Hi all,
I'm looking for a pattern to make a baby carrier.
I would like a sling type one but I'm looking for anything I can use for a newborn. Please tell me where can get free pattern for baby
carriers?
Thank you!

Last edited: