Hand Foot Mouth Disease

My hub's brother's son (2 sons) got HFMD recently, my parent in law came, visited and stayed at their house for 1 week.. I warned my hub many many times, ask them not to come to our house cox my gal only 4mths++.. he said they know the disease will spread around and will not come.. and he told his parent not to come..

how know, yest when I back to home (nanny sick, so hub take care of my gal at home yest), I found that my parent in law came and stay for 1 hr at my house.. really kns... I was super angry...

The brought over some food and I told hub not to eat, throw them away, who knows they hug the child and go and make those food, then got the virus in the food.. but he don wan and said if i don wan to eat, then don eat, he will eat all... ><!!

pkshl

hi, HFMD is very contagious, pls tel yr inlaws for the sake of their grandchild, meantime dun visit yr house.

my son was spread with HFMD when he was 12mths old. he was spread by his elder cousin(3yrs old) who was at playgroup. And since my mil takes care of them both, my son also got HFMD. he had high fever & after we brought him to kkh, PD found tat he has 2ulcers inside his throat. we gave him panadol & some medicine(from kkh) to bring down his fever & also ease his ulcers in his throat.But 2days later his face/whole body/arms & legs kena rashes, my mum came over & brew lingyan water for my son to drink. managed to cool down his temperature & also the rash on his body. Took about a week for him to recover.

hi, HFMD is very contagious, pls tel yr inlaws for the sake of their grandchild, meantime dun visit yr house.

my son was spread with HFMD when he was 12mths old. he was spread by his elder cousin(3yrs old) who was at playgroup. And since my mil takes care of them both, my son also got HFMD. he had high fever & after we brought him to kkh, PD found tat he has 2ulcers inside his throat. we gave him panadol & some medicine(from kkh) to bring down his fever & also ease his ulcers in his throat.But 2days later his face/whole body/arms & legs kena rashes, my mum came over & brew lingyan water for my son to drink. managed to cool down his temperature & also the rash on his body. Took about a week for him to recover.
when u know the cousin got HFMD, u never bring back ur son n tc on ur own for 1 or 2 weeks?

oredy warned hub to tell them DON COME, but they still come... when they said they on the way to my hub, my hub no stop them oso...if i oso at home yest, sure i wont let them come..

they said, no body contact, wont got one bla..

Last edited:

pkshl

when u know the cousin got HFMD, u never bring back ur son n tc on ur own for 1 or 2 weeks?

oredy warned hub to tell them DON COME, but they still come... when they said they on the way to my hub, my hub no stop them oso...if i oso at home yest, sure i wont let them come..

they said, no body contact, wont got one bla..
speaking abt this really makes my blood boil. because we did not know the cousin kena HFMD, my mil never say anything. next day when we went to fetch my son, she tel us that my son got fever on & off, only den she said last night the cousin suspect got HFMD but not confirm la. when i heard it i was very angry liao,i told my hubby since his mum already know the cousin got suspected case of HFMD, early morning when we bring him over she should inform us so that we can take care of my son ourselves. in fact my hubby was also very fedup.

so we quickly bring my son home that evening. my hubby & I took turns to take leave for 1 week n tc of our son.

since yr hubby no stop them. y not u tel them nicely. Adults will still get HFMD. my colleague's whole family got it after her son got it.

speaking abt this really makes my blood boil. because we did not know the cousin kena HFMD, my mil never say anything. next day when we went to fetch my son, she tel us that my son got fever on & off, only den she said last night the cousin suspect got HFMD but not confirm la. when i heard it i was very angry liao,i told my hubby since his mum already know the cousin got suspected case of HFMD, early morning when we bring him over she should inform us so that we can take care of my son ourselves. in fact my hubby was also very fedup.

so we quickly bring my son home that evening. my hubby & I took turns to take leave for 1 week n tc of our son.

since yr hubby no stop them. y not u tel them nicely. Adults will still get HFMD. my colleague's whole family got it after her son got it.
I don even know they came until I back to home... I know adults also will get HFMD, and tat's y I warned hub *1000times, not to let them come to our house from the moment they said they coming to sg..

pkshl

but yr inlaws left already right? den u clean up yr place with dettol.

that time my son sick i put abit of dettol inside his tub & bath him. but yr baby still so young, dun bath her with dettol yet cos worry will affect her skin. u bath her den monitor, c got any red marks anot(touchwood).

but yr inlaws left already right? den u clean up yr place with dettol.

that time my son sick i put abit of dettol inside his tub & bath him. but yr baby still so young, dun bath her with dettol yet cos worry will affect her skin. u bath her den monitor, c got any red marks anot(touchwood).
They stay at my house for 1hr then left.. I hope I wont see them coming weekend.. I think hub not dare to let them come again oso, cox I throw temper to him and didn't talk to him the whole night :p

pkshl

They stay at my house for 1hr then left.. I hope I wont see them coming weekend.. I think hub not dare to let them come again oso, cox I throw temper to him and didn't talk to him the whole night :p
u must tel yr hubby how serious this HFMD is. I went online to search & show my hubby the pictures & also information of HFMD. only den he realized how horrible this disease is. if yr hubby dun believe, u do a search & show him.