hard to conceive with pcos?

babygirlpinky

Hi all.. I'm new here. Been ttc-ing since i got married 1 year ago in June 2007. July 2007 i had a very painful cramp n there's like a lump of mass but after admitting to the A&E, the doctor said its just delayed menses and that 1 of my ovary is bigger than the other. 6mths later in january 2008, i went to a scheduled check up and had to take an ultrasound scan. doctors said i have polycystic ovaries. i didn't ask any question coz i was in a confused state. after doing some research on the net, then i got to find out what this PCOS is. Does any1 here who have PCOS managed to conceive?? Do you take any medications? Any tips? I'm going for my pap smear end of this month.

mcqueen

Hi, i hv fren has same problem like u. Very happy for her cos she having pregnancy around 20wks now. she been tried hard to conceive...almost 1yr. She even using the ovulation test on 1st few mths but given up cos no gd news.

akimoto_emi

ppl with pcos especially for apple shaped ppl if wan to do birth control can try yasmin to block acne but it also raises the risk of heart disease and blood clots