Have you see UFO ?

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
i tink sgporeans to busy to look up the sky. anyhoots if there any funny business, i tink we already take out our camera phone, snap, MMS stomp.. LOLx... i tink i rather look at the auntie in the mrt digging nose.. much more exciting..
or rather, i don believe in aliens..
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

haha hey i tink ghosts more interesting den UFOs cos seeing chances are higher in singapore.. loves care to share?? scary??
actually nothing much aso. It happen during when i am sec 1, my sis n her frds n me were out at holland our usual hangout then heading back hm my sis n her frds insist on go thru the cemetery. There r 2 dogs @ there, one in white while another in black n both wearing bells wif them. Nothing much happen but it was when we abt to leave the place n at the exit gate liao. Juz sumhow duno why i turn my head ard n look BUT dun ask me why i did tat, till now i aso dun understand why i did tt. When i turn ard i notice the floor got tis shelter thingy to pray TU DI GONG those type of shelter very small one BUT i notice sum1 in white was cramping inside. Tat was when i find it kind weird coz who will b so stopid cramp in such a small space so i ask my ex(bf at tt pt) to see who was wif me. He turn ard n see then he told me he see nothing at all, i even HIGHLIGHTED to him tt shelter thingy inside n tt person wearing white BUT he insist he saw nothing at all. Tat was when i feel sumthing is wrong tt even my hairs r standing, my ex can tell frm my face sumthing is wrong so he quickly pull me move ahead. When rching hm i realise i was having FEVER all of the sudden duno why n which i told my mom wat i see. My mom scold the hell out of my sis for bringing me to such place n quickly ask me pray guan yin which is the god @ our hse.

Another time was juz pure HEARING but cant see anything, aso during sec time. A grp of us, 8-9guys wif 2 ger who is me n my best frd we went to old changi hospital to explore n after walking a long starcase up the moment we step there sumhow i feel uneasy(PS not tt i tink too much) then nxt i knw i hear baby crying sounds which i find it weird to hear it at such places so i ask the gangs all head down 1st. I told them wat i heard, they tot i am pulling their legs :wong7: coz none of them heard anything except for me n another guy (tis guy his hse is do those GOD possess thingy one) So i insist i dun wan to head up anymore which my gf aso dun wan go up so we stay at the bus stop below n wait for them to b back. We mention stay contact by hp if anything happened. After they left not long, there is laughing sound so loud n tis time rd my gf aso heard it. The lady was laughing n laughing. We got so scared so we quickly call the boys to ask them come down BUT weird enuff is none of them pick up the fone. Another weird thing is the moment we saw them the laughing sound no more n we scold the boys for not answering our calls BUT weird enuff they say n swear NONE of their hps ring at all n i am very sure they r not pulling our legs or joking to scare us. I told them i was the one calling n insist i heard ringing tone when i called. I even mention to them i called not juz 1 person's number BUY all 8 of them's hp number. Tats when we feel really uneasy n quickly all get out of tt place.

Actually my old hse aso heard n see things but mayb too boring for u all so dun post lah~ :tlaugh:

Last edited: