Have you started to wear maternity pants?

elephant81

Am just in my 7weeks preggy, already feeling kinda tight and unable to button in fitting to my jeans and even office dress with the tight cuts. So wearing loose dresses is the best..comfortable and airy. Even my bras, feel the wire at the bottom makes me feel so uncomfortable and breathless..still searching for cheap and nice maternity wear..started buying abit in g markets..but prices are quite exp too..

Tannie

I did not go there and therefore got some clothes which are wrong size for me. If u would like to go there, u will hv to make appt with them.

felicity

i got two maternity pants from gmarket and am wearing them now... my own pants are slightly too tight and very uncomfortable when i sit down, can be so tight that i want to puke, so i stopped wearing them. the maternity pants are too loose but the elastic is adjustable so i adjusted for it to be just nice without dropping down my waist... very comfy to wear =) otherwise i have pre-pregnancy drawstring legging pants from uniqlo which i'm still wearing... my colleague and friend gave me some of their maternity wear so waiting to wear them too =)

rosemummy

Hi
I used my yoga pants which can be fold down and very comfy. I bought a maternity denim Capri and white pants for work from joy luck parenting and many maternity tops at 50% off! I bought online but thank goodness it fits and very comfy. I don really like mummysecret designs cos very Taiwanese. You can check out joy luck parenting in Facebook.

hi panpan,

but if you wear normal pants, doesn't that mean you have to buy a few of different sizes? cos i think the maternity pants allows you to adjust the width right?

trying to see what's the best way... i'm still in first tri and also considering to buy maternity pants! or maybe i'll do dress all the way ;P
Hm... i bought pants that got elastic bands de (i'm quite petite.. hehe), but you might wanna consider maternity pants (more ex in my opinion) coz can adjust width betta. For my case, i just pull the pants lower coz the tummy gets bigger. hahaha

Yes, can also wear dresses. heh.. i usually wear dresses to work too~~ =)
As what xiaodaisy says, flare dresses are pretty good~~
Just a tip, try to avoid dresses with side or back zips coz i find that they cannot stretch once my tummy gets bigger. I usually buy dresses that are lycra material so it's stretchy and can last longer.

xuandy

hi mummies,

I am new here, so welcome meeee. hehe

i am in my 7 weeks, and time to time i do encounter cramps, and i now strat to wear maternity pants, cos i take bus to work, very often when i hv my seat, i need something roomy, so tat it does not enhance my morning sickness :(

Tannie

Welcome Xuandy. U will find a lot of info. in tis forum.

Oh 7 wks n u alrdy wearing maternity pants, tht is early... I did not knw I was pregnant at 7 wks...

xuandy

heehee.... coming to think of it, i also not very new la.... haha.

cos i dun like the tigh tigh feeling la

willow0112

Hi.

I'm a new supporter of mummysecret. I must say; good service, good design, good quality. I'm definitely returning again to buy more. Mummies might wanna go therefor a visit too.