Having Bad headache and can't slp well at night...

Jenni

Hi,

I am 9 weeks pregnant now, I was having bad headache and unable to slp well almost everyday... Anyone same as me? What should i do? I am a FTWM, It makes me very xin ku while at work...

verieying

Hi,

I am 9 weeks pregnant now, I was having bad headache and unable to sleep well almost everyday... Anyone same as me? What should i do? I am a full time working mum, It makes me very xin ku while at work...
hi jenny, if it's just a one-off thingy, like not feeling well, fever etc. my doc says it's safe totake normal plain panadol during preg? I.e. not ps ado flu etc. so u might to confirmm w ur gynae?

Jenni

hi jenny, if it's just a one-off thingy, like not feeling well, fever etc. my doc says it's safe totake normal plain panadol during preg? I.e. not ps ado flu etc. so u might to confirmm w ur gynae?
Hi Verieying,

Is not those not feeling well type, is headache almost everyday...

verieying

Hi Verieying,

Is not those not feeling well type, is headache almost everyday...
hi Jenni, sorry can't be of help, hopefully gynae can advise? however, I do know that assuming it's not pregnancy related, some people do get severe headache when their specs or astigmatism degree or angle is not accurate or out of focus? hopefully gynae can help u soon?

JuliaKT

Hi Jennie,

Yes, I'm having a bad headache everyday past whole week. You can take a pain killer if too painful. Take after food.

I also try not to take too much panadol unless I couldn't bear. Now, my headache is slightly better these 2 days. For me, I think it is more related with the cold. My office aricondition is too cold for me and now I tried to drink a lot of hot/warm water instead of cold one.

Jenni

Hi Jennie,

Yes, I'm having a bad headache everyday past whole week. You can take a pain killer if too painful. Take after food.

I also try not to take too much panadol unless I couldn't bear. Now, my headache is slightly better these 2 days. For me, I think it is more related with the cold. My office aricondition is too cold for me and now I tried to drink a lot of hot/warm water instead of cold one.
Hi JuliaKT,

Thanks... Will try it, i in my office only drink hot or warm water wor...

I had insomnia initially when I was in my first trimester and resisted taking medicine.
However, I ended up taking a few pills given by the doctor to make me sleep better and take lesser MC which affected my work.

If there's medicine that can help you to sleep well and be a happier mummy, it could even be better for the baby in the long run.

You can also try to engage in activities that help you relax. It could just be as simple as going for a walk by the beach.

Jenni

I had insomnia initially when I was in my first trimester and resisted taking medicine.
However, I ended up taking a few pills given by the doctor to make me sleep better and take lesser MC which affected my work.

If there's medicine that can help you to sleep well and be a happier mummy, it could even be better for the baby in the long run.

You can also try to engage in activities that help you relax. It could just be as simple as going for a walk by the beach.
I have been trying to listen to some relax music...