HDB Grants

LoVeS

I would like to check did any of u apply ur grants during ur 1st appt or 1-2wks b4 ur 1st appt n then it was approved??

Bcoz currently the flat my mom co-owned wif me the ownership transfer out of my name is only to be completed on 1st of June so the RESALE flat i am getting dun allow me to get my grants as i havent get my name out of my mom's flat so is consider as 2nd timer.

My 1st appt for my resale flat is on 17th of June so can i apply the grants by then n will it be approved?? Anyone been thru such situation b4??

PinkDiamonds

usually grants don't take very long to be approved. the last time we applied, it took about 1-2 weeks. if u need to await the apply for ur grant, u can actually call up HDB and tell them about it. They can cross-check with the department processing your grant application to check the status and if it is necessary, they will postpone ur 1st appointment until u get ur grant approved.

for us we reapplied our HLE, and it couldn't make it on time so we called and asked to change our appointment.

hope this helps.