Head injury?

MrsNeo

Hey mummies.. Was wondering what if your baby's head knock onto the door?? Not strong force but just a little.. What will you do? What should you look out for?

LoVeS

Look out for any unusual behavior for tis few days or any signs of more quiet or inactive, any appetite decrease or alot of crying etc etc. Dun need to worry alot coz my ds since born till now duno knock countless times already n even tis morning he aso knock his head on the wardrobe which hit the back of his head when he attempted to stand by himself wif no support but fall backwards so end up hit the wardrobe :embarrassed:

xue

dat day, i first time bring my ds tk mrt..it was so crowded as it was a sat..n they push mi until my ds head hit on the mrt door!! i was so worried lo..but when i brought him to see the doc, they sae its ok as there was no bump n he did not cry when he got knock..
n they oso said dat u haf to lookout whether there is any vomitin n lke wat loves sae whether active ma..n got drink milk anot..

MrsNeo

Thanks mummies for the info! =D It's past 48 hours already. No problem to my dd! Thank god!!! I was worried sick!!! :(

LoVeS

Thanks mummies for the info! =D It's past 48 hours already. No problem to my dd! Thank god!!! I was worried sick!!! :(
ya monitor whenever such things happen n i understand ur worry coz which parents wont b? Always b high alert after any head injuries.

xue

my ds fell frm my bed to the ground today..
and there was a loud "thud" sound..anybody ever experience tis b4?
my ds had no bumps or blue black on his head..
but he was in slpin position on the floor..which means he definitely did hit his head and he cried badly..
but was normal(as in drinkin & eatin well,etc) after dat incident..
im tinkin if i should bring him to the doc anot? coz i called kk nurse helpline..n she oni told mi to lookout for symtoms..

leey

my ds fell frm my bed to the ground today..
and there was a loud "thud" sound..anybody ever experience tis b4?
my ds had no bumps or blue black on his head..
but he was in slpin position on the floor..which means he definitely did hit his head and he cried badly..
but was normal(as in drinkin & eatin well,etc) after dat incident..
im tinkin if i should bring him to the doc anot? coz i called kk nurse helpline..n she oni told mi to lookout for symtoms..
if you are still worry about it,
go for a check with the doctor,
anyways, it is the safest act !!!:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

Ting

pin had many bumps on her head b4.
she rolled off the bed many times.
i guess it is a process.
but just monitor your baby lor.
if she is eating fine n is still active, then it shld be alright.
anyway, to think of it, pin always bump her head, on the wall, the door.
gees.
think she is so used to it she doesnt bother to fuss.
: D

cass78sg

My bb just fell from the bed on sat and i brought him to KK but since there's no bump on his head the doctor asked me to monitor on his situation. He is drinking and active as usual but i felt so gulity for been so careless as he is only 5 months old. So worry whether this will cause any internal brain problem or etc ...

Happydays-shop

sorry to bring up the thread.
i read all the post and realise that i dont have a answer.
my 10months old baby accidentally knock on her back of the head and there's a red swollen bump now.
she cried terribly and finally settled her down in 15mins, we gave her milk and she fell asleep.
now i'm worried whether i should wake her up or not as i just recall that shouldn't let baby sleep after a knock on the head especially there's bump! :(