Head of the house

`julee

do u still believe that a wife mus nod and yes yes to hubby no matter wat he say or do. and jus be a loyal wife & listen to hubby..... ala very olden days??

i noe this is the modern times, i am jus wondering if some of us still nod to watever hubby say cause he is the head of the house even if u dislike it & doesnt agree u jus keep mum & nod???

`julee

for me hor.. to a certain extent.. if he is free and he goes, "oi go and take water?" i simply will say, "go take urself laa!!!"

if for decision making, i tink i deserve the right to noe his decision and i wan him to listen to my thoughts about it too.. if i disagree & he goes on with it, i will either not talk to him or nag...

and deft i don wan to be SAHM 4ever and bear him a football team because he wants to...

Leanne

He tends to lead the family.

I will disagree if i really feel there's a need.

We have to COMPROMISE.

pinkieroxy

If he respect me as his wife n I will too respect him....
but but but...
So wat if they r called "Head of the Hse" but no responsibilities huh!!!

ditsypixie

for me, i feel tat dh is a more decisive person,as in he would be able
to make a decision very quickly,so whichever impt things i wud let him decide.
bt of coz i will have a say in it too.
other dan tat,he will listen to wat i have to say n most of the time we will
agree simultaneously.

aby

We have to COMPROMISE.
Same feeling as Leanne..

Before my D period, I was the head.. My say is final.. But after that, he's the head of this family.. I submit.. That force of re-taliation is somehow no more there.. Like all back to right position.. Better life as good realtionship..

But when situation like I don't really agree, I'll discuss with him nicely, not like before, loud vioce.. Heehee, I was a very bad wife before la.. Oh, he's abit undecisive which put me off alot.. Now, he's swift in decision making.. :tlaugh:

BbYew

where family matters is concern, I'm the head of the house..but when it comes to major decisions like wat's gd 4 our ds, buying or selling house or anything expensive, we make the decisions 2gather. We've hv been married 4 almost 10yrs, neber realli fight or shout @ each other in anyways...I always believe never go to bed wif an argument unsettled..:tlaugh:

aby

where family matters is concern, I'm the head of the house..but when it comes to major decisions like wat's gd 4 our ds, buying or selling house or anything expensive, we make the decisions 2gather. We've hv been married 4 almost 10yrs, neber realli fight or shout @ each other in anyways...I always believe never go to bed wif an argument unsettled..:tlaugh:
Weeeoeewee..

vion

We have to COMPROMISE.
Agree with u Leanne.

Other den decision making, I'm actually submissive kind of woman. Practically serves him lor. But I dun mind cos n he's my man.

LoVeS

although dh is the one earning $$ but doesnt mean he is head of the house. In our little family there is nothing call head of the house but rather we listen to both person~

for us... i think there is no Head of the house thingy cos everything seems to fall in place naturally and we make decisions for different issues.

Me = all things to do with dds' education and household things
Him = insurance, financial stuff

But when we are outside with his friends or family, I will naturally shut up and be a "yes" wife. Give him the face and the ego boost.

rjj

Same feeling as Leanne..

Before my D period, I was the head.. My say is final.. But after that, he's the head of this family.. I submit.. That force of re-taliation is somehow no more there.. Like all back to right position.. Better life as good realtionship..

But when situation like I don't really agree, I'll discuss with him nicely, not like before, loud vioce.. Heehee, I was a very bad wife before la.. Oh, he's abit undecisive which put me off alot.. Now, he's swift in decision making.. :tlaugh:
It is clear that MEN is the head of a household.... I suppose you are happier now, is because this has fallen into place....

Yes agree, it's modern time now, no more 100% yes sir...

for us... I share my view, try to convince if i can... final decision, hb decides.... but hor... most of the time i can convince him one.... :001_302:

`julee

means that most of us are more modern-wise hor...

jus watching some shows and i was thinking how can a wife jus nod and keep quiet about hb even though she don like..

i guess time has change! :)

aby

for us... i think there is no Head of the house thingy cos everything seems to fall in place naturally and we make decisions for different issues.

Me = all things to do with dds' education and household things
Him = insurance, financial stuff

But when we are outside with his friends or family, I will naturally shut up and be a "yes" wife. Give him the face and the ego boost.
This is a GOOD one.. Yup, I'm adopting this too! :Dancing_wub:

aby

It is clear that MEN is the head of a household.... I suppose you are happier now, is because this has fallen into place....

Yes agree, it's modern time now, no more 100% yes sir...

for us... I share my view, try to convince if i can... final decision, hb decides.... but hor... most of the time i can convince him one.... :001_302:
Yes yes yes, sister.. :tlaugh: Ya lor, most of the time, he listen one as he dotes on me ma.. Heehee.. :red:

I believe your hb dotes on u too.. He's such a friendly giant!! :tlaugh: