Healthway Medical @ Rivervale plaza

JuniorLeow

Hi mummies,

anyone went to this clinic for baby 6in1 vaccination? if yes, can share your experiences with me? thanks :)
Hi, I brought my boy for his 6-in-1 vaccination plus Pneumococcal vaccine at Healthway Medical at Rivervale Plaza, my GP is Dr Ivan Ong. He was previously from Anchorvale Healthway @ Sengkang n he was transferred to there in dec 2010, so I followed him to Rivervale Plaza too.. He's a very friendly and patient doctor, very careful n gentle when doing the injection for my boy. He was also my family doc which I always go to him when I not feeling well... Overall, he's quite good.

babybunny2011

Hi JuniorLeow

Thanks for sharing :) I went to the clinic last sat for vaccination and was attended by the lady doctor on duty, Dr Ng. Overall she's quite friendly also. Maybe I'll try Dr Ivan for the next jab. Did your baby also do his assessment with Dr Ivan? How old is your boy now? If he's not feeling well, did you bring him to Dr Ivan or PD?

JuniorLeow

Hi JuniorLeow

Thanks for sharing :) I went to the clinic last sat for vaccination and was attended by the lady doctor on duty, Dr Ng. Overall she's quite friendly also. Maybe I'll try Dr Ivan for the next jab. Did your baby also do his assessment with Dr Ivan? How old is your boy now? If he's not feeling well, did you bring him to Dr Ivan or PD?
Yepz, Dr Ivan always do the assessment for him when we bring him for his vaccination.. He's turning 9mths old on the 6th May.. Usually, if he's not feeling well, I will just briing to see my company doc first but if he's still yet to recover, I will then bring him to Dr Ivan. I only brought to see PD during the 1st 2 week due to his jaudice..