Healthy Times cereals @ wholesale price

Feliz

Just testing e responds here if any mummy would be interested in getting Healthy Times cereal in a wholesale price at $6.90 6oz/170g for
Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Mixed Grain..

Quota to hit is 1000
Earliest batch expiry date per supplier is March 2011
Currently, collection point only at Woodlands BUT will open more location if responds is good..

If u're keen pls leave a note here in thread..

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

Feliz

ORGANIC CEREALS

- Brown Rice (4 months and up)
Always start with Brown rice cereal for weaning as they are wheat and gluten free. Brown rice is preferred to normal rice cereal because it is more nutritional. Only premium organic brown rice cereal is used in Healthy Times Brown Rice cereal.

- Oatmeal (6 months and up)
Oats contain a protein that is similar to gluten, but not exactly the same. In many plantations, they are commonly grown directly adjacent to other cereals such as wheat, and are milled on the same equipment. This causes the oats to be contaminated. Stringent quality control from planting, harvesting to processing ensures that Healthy Times Oatmeal cereal is free from “wheat contamination”. Hence our Oatmeal cereals are wheat free.

Gluten and wheat can be introduced to babies after 6 months unless there is a family history of wheat allergies or Celiac's Disease.

- Barley (6 months and up)
Healthy Times Barley Cereal is the only baby barley cereal available. Many babies suffer from constipation due to a number of reasons. For example, the formula milk that the babies take or lack of fruits and vegetables in their diet. Healthy Times Barley cereal is excellent for a baby’s digestive system and aids in softening stools, thus relieving constipation in babies.

Rotating the varieties is recommended by pediatricians to make sure that the baby has obtained all the necessary nutrients and vitamins from the varieties. Also single grain cereals keep check of any possible allergies in a baby.

- Mixed Grain (6 months and up)
When a baby is ready for the next stage, Healthy Times Premium Mixed Grain Cereal (6 months and up) is the perfect choice. All our 4 types of cereals are fully supplemented for healthy growth and development as recommended by pediatricians

cmeilim

hi, i am keen as my boy takes HT cereals, but i am confused by the price stated in your first posting. i recall the usual price in supermarkets and organic food stores range from $6.90 to $7.50. wholesale price should be lower, right?

Feliz

hi, i am keen as my boy takes HT cereals, but i am confused by the price stated in your first posting. i recall the usual price in supermarkets and organic food stores range from $6.90 to $7.50. wholesale price should be lower, right?

hmmm i bought mine at $7.30 at NTUC recently..

wait i check with e mummy who bringing in this.. thanks cmeilim for bringing it up.. or else i also dunno.. :001_302::001_302: