Hello everyone, have some enquiries here...

tiny rabbit

Dear all single parents,

I am new to this forum. I am a single mother since July 2011.

I wanna to check with all of you that IF my kid already reach the age to go for kindergarten/school, any problems will I meet if I am unmarried, but the Birth Cert with father's particulars inside.

Thanks for assistance....

mischeviouschik

No not for kindergarten. However once you enrol ur kid for primary one, the MOE will need ur child's birth cert n divorce letter. (provided u are married before then this applies) or else Kindergarten no problem at all.

tiny rabbit

Thanks to u, mischeviouschik...
If I was unmarried, go for kindergarten is not a problem. How about primary school? I was so confusing about this... If there is documents need the father and myself to sign on, that's won't be a problem. I just scare they do not allow me to register my child. Due to I was unmarried, but the birth Cert got father's details. Thanks again~

xiaodaisy

being unmarried is not a reason for not allowing ur child to register for pri sch cos every kid have to attend pri sch cos its a MUST =)

so don worry , just tell them its complicated and ur single , since u don have marriage cert , they will just put u as a single mom =)