Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. A little about myself..

chaimchau

Im 28 years old. I had a miscarriage earlier this year and after much mental preparation I am ready to embark on this journey again. I am over cautious about everything now and very nervous. I am planning to get a brazilian wax, cos I do it every month but Im not sure if I should do it when I am planning to conceive. Any advice is welcome. And did I mention I have become over cautious and nervous?:shyxxx:

chummymummy

a little encouragement

Hi i'm also 28 and expecting my first child. About 4mths now and got to know that it is a boy. My advice for u is, Think on the bright side. Everything happens for a reason n if god allows the miscarriage to happen, it's probably because that the foetus is not healthy. You r still very young. Keep yourself strong n build up your body meanwhile as you prepare for the next one. I did brazillian waxing every 2mths and even during pregnancy. No problem for me but i'm not sure of the implication because we were asked to sign an indemnity after the svc.

chaimchau

Congratulations chummymummy! A baby boy soon on the way! Wishing you much happiness! Thank you, yes Im sure God has better plans. I've got over the trauma but now Im just scared and nervous. Hopefully things will turn out right :)

hello ladies! I am also 28 but still single. I wonder when will it be my turn to move to the next chapter. sigh.
Actually does brazilian affects pregnancy?

Congratulations Chummymummy for reaching another milestone in your life. I know what you feel for bearing that miracle in you- you must be really happy considering what you've been through. I am sorry to hear your loss. The good Lord must have a better plan.

Now for brazilian wax, I am not sure if there is any adverse effect on gestation, thus, it is better to consult with your gynaecologist. May you find bliss on your pregnancy.

Hi berrykids! the perfect time is yet to come!

Welcome ladies to mummySg! Cheers!

Sarah

Thank you for welcoming Sarah! :)
Havent had luck in the love department but feel so happy for those who have found their loves and to create such wonder memories tgt. :)