Hello everyone, I'm new here. Please chat with me often

Magdaleine

Dear all mummies, my husband been deployed by SAF and will be going overseas for two years. Leaving me behind with my one year old daughter. What should I do. I'm so depressed.

Magdaleine

I can't follow him. My mum disallow because she say baby too young. He is gone for two days and I had shed tears for two days. I'm eagerly looking for jobs now because I don't want think too much. Thanks for the reply.

Magdaleine

Hi there, if I go with him I will have to leave my baby with my mum and i can't let go. If I don't go with him I miss him. I'm so depressed

oildroplets

Dear magdaleine

Don't worry too much. Just keep yourself busy. My hubby has been away for the last 10 years. I have to quit my job and look after our 3 kids because it's just not feasible for us to be there with him. I'm working from home now and that constantly keeps me excited about my business. My family's relationship is still going strong. Have faith. PM if you want to know how I do it.

Peace

Dear all mummies, my husband been deployed by SAF and will be going overseas for two years. Leaving me behind with my one year old daughter. What should I do. I'm so depressed.