Hello Everyone :) I'm Paul

onepixelsociety

Hey there!

Stumbled upon this forum from google :)

I'm currently taking care of my 3 year old nephew for about a year now, read up a few articles and post, really interesting and helpful!

Pardon me if I'm going around asking questions on what to do!

At the same time, I would like to also share with all of you about my photography services!

We do baby photography for both studios and parties.

Contact us today for more information, just let us know your from Mummysg and enjoy up 15% discounts off all our packages!

Cheers!

Paul
Sales Support
Sales@onepixel.com.sg
www.onepixel.com.sg

Last edited:

adamrobinson

Hello Everyone,

Me adam and also newbie in this community.. I across on your community while search on google about Home & Improvement keywords....

pinkfluff

Hi! :) We are a group of university students in Singapore, and are conducting focus groups for mummies who have celebrated their children's first month/1st year birthdays before. We are really interested to hear what you have to say about the celebration and cakes, so do help us by joining if you can make it.

It will be held tomorrow (Friday 1st Nov) in the Bras Basah area, at 7pm. A small token of appreciation will be given ($20 cake voucher from a local bakery, and light refreshments like cake will be provided).

Do let me have your hp number or text me if you can attend, so that I can give you the full details! :):)

Last edited: