Hello everyone .........................

Hi I'm new here. Just want to have quality chat and meet new friends.
Hope to gain some knowledge and experience in leading a fruitful way of life from you all.
Regards,
PatricaLyn

Ivan Nesh

Hi Patricia,
Apologies for the late reply to your message.
Can't help to thank you for your acknowledgement of my msg.
It is indeed wonderful to have kind souls who would give a second thought and care.
Cheers :)

Ivan Nesh

Hi Patricia,
So what you doing in life as in are u a housewife or working?
Pardon my ignorance, as in how old are yr kids my friend?
Cheers :)

athenagrace

Hello Patricia.

Am a first time mummy. Found out I was pregnant on Thur, slightly over 1 mth after our wedding.. Feeling anxious... hubby is really excited as he has been waiting for a long while (he's 31, Im 24)

Hi AthenaGrace, congratulation to both of you, age is just a number only, dont worry as long both of you can get along, take care too.

Ivan Nesh

I am a father to two kids ...one 16yrs old boy and a 14yr old gal... nice to know you Patricia. So who is taking care of your beautiful gal ?

Ivan Nesh

Hi Athenagrace,

God bless, congrats to both of you. Eat well and do take care of yourself. It is indeed a blessing :) Cheers :)

Ivan Nesh

Ohh sorry very confused ..hahaha probably the morning gloom.. anyway do u hv whatspp .. if u do, hope u can add me or send me a tinkle at 92250522.
Very much appreciate if :)
So u mean u haven any kids yet?
Sincerely forgive me if i sound like a blur sotong :)

Ohh sorry very confused ..hahaha probably the morning gloom.. anyway do u hv whatspp .. if u do, hope u can add me or send me a tinkle at 92250522.
Very much appreciate if :)
So u mean u haven any kids yet?
Sincerely forgive me if i sound like a blur sotong :)
yes, we have been trying all this years too ..................... is OK, nvm.

Ivan Nesh

Rest assured and don give up hope ya... We will pray for you both two beautiful people :) anyway care to keep in network :)