hello i am new modern half working mummy here

FruitSpree

As parents, we always want to give our kids the best. Sometimes the best, is not to our kids liking. At FruitSpree, we want to create snacks for them, which are not only healthy but they will also enjoy.

Snacks that are delicious and fun to eat, anywhere, any time. Our fruit and veggie chips can be enjoyed in many ways. Mix them with your meals. Use them as toppings for desserts or salads. Or simply enjoy them as a snack.

Our company sells Greenday Fruit Chips which are all natural, no preservatives, and uses technological advanced methods of post-production to retain all the nutritional values. Great for snacking healthy as they are fresh fruits, only dried. We would like to reach out to mothers who are having trouble getting their kids to consume fruits!

Give your kids the BEST at FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree, we do FREE home delivery for orders above $10. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fruitspreesg

2Emom

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Im also half working SAHM. Work from home as Graphic Designer.
It's not easy to balance both sides, kids & work.
I have 2 pre-schoolers, what about other mums here?

Faith Leong

Hi,
I'm full timeworking mummy with 2 girls of 10 & 7 years... Is really tough to handle work & kids especially schoolwork is really killer for parents and kids. Recently, I m very happy to find my e-commerce business and intend to quit full time job since my biz allow me to work in flexible hours as long as you have laptop or tablet with u. This biz will allow me to spend more time with my little girls.. I feel at their age need us the most and I do not want to regret for my whole life when they grow up.
Any mummy who wish to explore this biz ,can email me at faithleong08@gmail.com to discuss further.:Dancing_confused::Dancing_confused::we2cute:

2Emom

Hi,
Im also starting to do some small business by selling children birthday goodie bag items...really nice & affordable gifts : )
Please have a look if anyone keen and please help me to share. Thk u!
Products | Ouurs Select

Andrea Koh

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I'm also a half working mum with 2 boys. But they are schooling already, so I'm now working flexi part time jobs. Quite easy and flexi, and dont't have to work the whole week.

Last edited: