Hello kitty makes my kid's appetite go up!

tammysow

My kid is really picky when it comes to eating. After purchasing this Hello Kitty sandwich maker to make sandwiches for my daughter, she just can't wait to see her lunch box every morning. Its really adorable when she is like this. Just to share with you mummies who faced the same problem as me.

I know there are mummies that make really cute bento box but as a working mum, I really do not have the time to make these. With this sandwich maker, it will take less time and work just as well :)

CSMHK1108 pdt.jpg

sassylady

As a mum, I know what you mean. No time to design cute food for my kids. I am a hello kitty collector. So this is so darn cute!

osaka

Hi, there are hello kitty n disney mickey, pooh stampers too.
Just use the stampers to stamp on bread, ham, cheese, and really.
No need to on electric.

tammysow

Hi, there are hello kitty n disney mickey, pooh stampers too.
Just use the stampers to stamp on bread, ham, cheese, and really.
No need to on electric.
The sandwich maker is a Hello Kitty collector must have!

These stampers look great! Possible to grill mickey mouse without his ears burnt?

ryanle

Wow, so many people face my problem. My kids is so upset with kitty, I have just paint their room into pink :))

tammysow

Wow, so many people face my problem. My kids is so upset with kitty, I have just paint their room into pink :))
Haha I love pink too. When choosing what wall colours to paint, husband made me choose pale pink instead of fuschia that I wanted so badly. Can't blame him.

sassylady

Always been impressed with bento master. I can never achieve that amount of cuteness on my lunch boxes I make for my kids. But now with this hello kitty toaster - I think I can do it! I am a super fan of this kitty. Thank you Cornell for bringing this toaster into Singapore! Kawaii~!

linamummy

As a mother, I use creative ways like a hello kitty print (many thanks to this toaster) on the bread to slow end my child's picky eating.
I want to raise her into take more adventurous steps into eating. my 4 year old used to hate eating crust out of bread but now she gobbles up the entire toast with the crust and asks for more :) Mummies take steps to encourage your child out of picky eating!

tammysow

As a mother, I use creative ways like a hello kitty print (many thanks to this toaster) on the bread to slow end my child's picky eating.
I want to raise her into take more adventurous steps into eating. my 4 year old used to hate eating crust out of bread but now she gobbles up the entire toast with the crust and asks for more :) Mummies take steps to encourage your child out of picky eating!
I know what you mean. my girl has a bad appetite so these cute stuff actually make her look forward to meals more often!

I know what you mean. my girl has a bad appetite so these cute stuff actually make her look forward to meals more often!
agreed! making breakfast is an activity i enjoy sharing with my kids before they head off to school. this hello kitty toaster will be a perfect addition to my breakfast gadgets.

tammysow

Making breakfast or cooking with your kids is a good way to bond with them.
It's true that including the kids requires time, patience, and some extra clean-up but its all worth it. With hello kitty pop up toaster – it will excite your kids!