helo mummies...

Helo mummies in mummysg....

i am a 2009 mummy but not very active for a long time...

haiz... i am feeling rather sad and lost.... because my 19th month old son gg to childcare next mon....

rather sudden... din expect it to be so fast....

He was taken care by my MIL since 4th month old... haiz....

now he is gg to be in the care of others.... worry for him and have mixed feelings...

I believe all of you felt it too when your kids went to CC ya??

haiz.... help~~!!! :embarrassed:

huiyin87

y do u feel sad?
i was like super excited when i noe i am sending my boy to school!
i love to see him mixing around with his friends, learning to communicate with others properly etc...
but, from my personal experience, i will not send my children to childcare as much as possible..

i switched him to 2hr playgoup and he's now always looking forward to school!

btw, which childcare are u sending ur boy to?

kopi_teh

Hi, I will sending my daughter to childcare centre coming July also, but then she is 19 months, my heart start aching now even before she goes to childcare. My MIL help to look after her since born, but due to health problem, she can't continue to do so, thus no choice but send her to childcare.

sigh....feel like crying :(

Helo mummies in mummysg....

i am a 2009 mummy but not very active for a long time...

haiz... i am feeling rather sad and lost.... because my 19th month old son gg to childcare next mon....

rather sudden... din expect it to be so fast....

He was taken care by my MIL since 4th month old... haiz....

now he is gg to be in the care of others.... worry for him and have mixed feelings...

I believe all of you felt it too when your kids went to CC ya??

haiz.... help~~!!! :embarrassed:

STmummy

Hi mummies! I know what u mean. My son (25 mths) just start cc this mon. I had been accompanying him these 2 days. Before he started, I was really worried too. Not sure if he can adjust to new environment, if other kids will bully him, if he will learn any bad habits, if he will enjoy himself, how bad will he cry etc. I was his main caregiver but now pregnant and delivering in July so no choice gotta put him in cc.
But after these 2 days, I felt so much better and relieved. The teachers are really patient, the lunch looks good (my son finished everything, even vegetables that he usually spit out), the place is airy. He also enjoyed the music and dance, story telling etc. So far I'm quite happy but will have to see how bad he cries and for how long when I'm not there with him starting this coming thurs.
You will have to be comfortable and happy with the place so your kid will be able to relax and enjoy too! But if your kiddo gives negative response to going to school after attending cc, then you will have to take note lor.

Hi mummies! I know what u mean. My son (25 mths) just start cc this mon. I had been accompanying him these 2 days. Before he started, I was really worried too. Not sure if he can adjust to new environment, if other kids will bully him, if he will learn any bad habits, if he will enjoy himself, how bad will he cry etc. I was his main caregiver but now pregnant and delivering in July so no choice gotta put him in cc.
But after these 2 days, I felt so much better and relieved. The teachers are really patient, the lunch looks good (my son finished everything, even vegetables that he usually spit out), the place is airy. He also enjoyed the music and dance, story telling etc. So far I'm quite happy but will have to see how bad he cries and for how long when I'm not there with him starting this coming thurs.
You will have to be comfortable and happy with the place so your kid will be able to relax and enjoy too! But if your kiddo gives negative response to going to school after attending cc, then you will have to take note lor.
thanks for this tip. My girl starting sch in Jan too.
I'm happy for her to play and make friends, yet sad and scared too since she's been taken care of by family for so long... hope she adjusts well.