Help! after 5days stitching but still havin pain..

Gwen Zhong

Hi,

Im still havin pain dwn dere after stitchin on e 7th dec isit normal? As my toilet is those squat type, i Have problem squatting dwn to pee or pass motion..i can feel pain whnever i squat to urine.. N i can feel that i need to do big business but just cant cum out as i feel pain.. But whn i use those sit type then manage to cum out. Im afraid it might or alrdy tear e area.. Anyone also use squat after stitching?

Hi my hs is using the squarting type too. And i feel the same like u too. I hve no choice but to stand and urine. I Know it sound disgusting but it do help. bend forward when you want to do ur small business.

cindy50

Hi mummies,

I happen to see yr post. For yr case better not to squat because it will came out meat from there. It is and advice. You will regret.

apollo

yes, just stand and pee, just wash aft u're done. rather than keep squating down to pee and cause ur wound to hurt. =)

maneo0302

yes, just stand and pee, just wash aft u're done. rather than keep squating down to pee and cause ur wound to hurt. =)
I have used to sitting down on the toilet bowl since 10 years ago. I won't be able to squat, to pee or shit. I'm going for c-sect too.

Hi mummies

may I know how u all clean the wound (natural birth)
after urinating or shitting? Hospital say use tap water to spray and
wipe dry but during confinement we can't use tap water rite?
Or must we use (cooked) warm or hot water to wash den pat dry?

Thks ;)

cindy50

Hi,

During confinement I put warm water to small pail before going toilet. Pour directly to wound if spray directly it hurts. Then pat dry apply the medicine which doctor give.

xicloudix

u can get from pharmacy... procannol.... spelling dun know correct or not...

But its for mummies after delivery to wipe below... antiseptic and fast healing.... so far i tried before, not bad