Help!!Baby almost 1yr still no teeth!!!

i'm al lil worried.. my girl is almost 1 and she does not have any teeth yet.. normally babies start teething at 6mths?? how long should i wait before consulting pediatrician??

peacefulgal

i'm al lil worried.. my girl is almost 1 and she does not have any teeth yet.. normally babies start teething at 6mths?? how long should i wait before consulting pediatrician??
was talking to my collagues about this over lunch. one of them mentioned that his daughter only have a full set of teeth when she reached 2 years old. a visit to a dentist at 1 yr old reveals normal teeth growth. It's just that hers is a bit slow, no major issue.

If you are worried, maybe bring her to a dentist for further diagnosis.

LoVeS

Dun worry bcoz sum kids juz grow their teeth slower tats all~ Like my son he only start teething when he is 13mths old while my ger is much faster at 5mths old~

Starbat11

Babies are born with tooth buds even in the womb. So, they will definitely teeth. Its just a matter of how fast or slow. Dont worry too much. :tlaugh:

msblur

Nt to worry....my elder gal is still 'bo gay' when she's 14mths. Eventually all the 'gay' came out when she's almost 18mths! :)